All Topics / General Property / Free Property Investing Weekend!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 198 total)
  • Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hahaha [:)][:D][8D][:p][:o)][^]

I don’t think it sounds like I want to know![}:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Now if Property Guru has already been on the caravan trip he can give us a report now and in that case you, SIS, will be free to accompany Kay to the HellFire club. [:D]

I am not sure but I think that is a club for people who like to hit and/or be hit with whips. Or am I confusing it with a club with a similar name ?

Kay ?

Pisces133

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Pisces, yes- it’s a bdsm/fetish club. It used to be a more public club, where they did shows for people who might come there just to have a bit of a look- that was when it was in regent street, city. But now, it’s more a fetish club for those involved in the scene.

As for if people hit or be hit with whips, I dunno- i never ask people what they do behind closed doors :o)

kay henry

Keymaster
    @piadmin

So it wouldn’t really a place where you could take a young man like S.I.S., Kay. Or could you ?

Then again it may be a good place to meet prospects.
    Someone may be looking for suitable premises to rent as a club house.

The worst I have done is renting a house out to a bridge club which meets three afternoons a week.

But of course I don’t really know whether they only play cards there.

Pisces133

@still-in-school
    Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I just could not believe this topic still going. May be I will take a punch and go to the tour on 17/18 Jan.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

@kay-henry

Pisces said:

“So it wouldn’t really a place where you could take a young man like S.I.S., Kay. Or could you ?”

Thanks Pisces, but I am sure I can work out my own social life :o)

As to the renting of the club- it’s an interesting notion. The club at kings cross is only the bdsm club for one night of the week. Lots of clubs in sydney have a premises that are used by a number of different promoters throughout the week. It’s a great way for the owner of the club to make money- instead of having the club used 1 night of the week, promoters all over sydney will be booking the club for 5 nights a week.

Many other bdsm events are held at people’s private houses. They often make their garage into a dungeon :o) Cheaper than hiring out a club- they just use the equipment in their own homes, and charge for parties etc.

Hope people don’t see this post as having nothing to do with property- in fact, it does- it’s about how to use your PPOR to make money. Some of the people I know do that in the fetish lifestyle. They also rent out a converted dungeon (formerly a bedroom, for example) to those who might want to use it.

kay henry

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Guys,

About weekend tour…

Block of unit $400k

Number of unit 5

Under one title

When I went for tour 10% return = $40k they keep on increasing 3% rent every year.

No agent fees, no maintenances fees just insurance to pay out of $40k

They said valuation would come around 350k

They say you have to put 30% to get loan so you need 30% of $350k which is $105k plus 50K (because valuation was not $400k) which is equal to $155k

Yes they talk about getting retire people from city these town etc.

They say they can lease these properties from you if you want else you can run your self.

Now if one property is for $80k (400/5= 80) so they are paying about 160 rents but rent is that area is only 120-130 for this type of units. But I don’t understand how do they pay that much extra without charging any fees etc. But their answer is that they have their own people who look after these places etc. I think they are able to pay because they charge extra in the start.

They don’t put any pressure on you to buy anything in bus tour but people get very impressed by them and want to buy ASAP.

Impression come I think from free tour, accommodation and free nice food. lol.

But overall if one want to go and learn about their business and look around those cities it’s not bad

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Guru, they can definitely pay you rent out of that extra $50K they are charging you. I’m quite amazed that they openly tell you that the are charging you too much. AND you have to fund it yourself!! I think that’s why they take the Sydney people – it’s still a ‘cheap’ price, and you get a ‘great’ rental return.

They could easily afford to subsidise your rent by $5-10K PER YEAR for 5-10 years before it started to hurt them. And by then rents should have crept up – I bet they link the rents with the pensions of the people like the nursing homes and retirement villages etc., so they’re guaranteed of increasing rents.

Cheers
    Mel

@kay-henry

Well, 300k for 3 *new* 2-bed villas is not that exxy- but so what? We could invest in poker machine shares to make money, or armaments etc- we all know ways to make money- just depends on how we want to live.

I got their info today- there’s 2 options- 25 year rental guarantee- plus CPI increases, through the company CHLS; or use ray white real estate, parkes, as a rental manager at “market” rates. The Manager at RW parkes states that the expected rental is 180-200 pw!!!! Now who is gonna rent at 180-200 in parkes, even for a new 2-bed villa?

As to the 25-year guarantee, you have to wonder whether CHLS is going to be around that long- given the history of hte propietor. And what happens to the rental guarantee if the coy doesn’t exist? There goes your cash.

Seems victor ollis has an obsession with pensioners- nice guy…

kay henry

Participant
    @jetdollars

Kay Henry,

I agreed with you, who would rent $180-$200 for 2br villa in Parkes. May be we just go along for a free trip get as much information as we can and to there again to buy at later stage.

is Kay henry Male or Female?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>is Kay henry Male or Female?<<

Good question ? I asked myself that question as well but didn’t think it appropiate to bring it up so if Kay doesn’t deign to respond that is fair and reasonable enough.

On a real estate site it doesn’t really matter what one’s gender is.

If I remember correctly, Kay volunteered to tell us that she is 37 and close to getting married.
    Pisces133

Participant
    @jetdollars

The reason I ask coz it’s like Henry Kaye name pop up in my mine most of the time.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Check out Kay picture at http://www.gurustation.com/pi

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

@melbear

Chan I think that’s why Kay chose the name for this forum.

I must admit when I first saw it I thought of Henry Kaye.

Cheers
    Mel

@still-in-school
    @kay-henry

Yes, I’m female, and that’s my girl and I in that pic- it’s a little dark, but she comes up quite well- she’s lovely :)

kay henry

@melbear
    Originally posted by Still in School:
    What if ?

Kay Henry is really just Kay Henry’s name ? [B)]

No offence, Kay, but if that is your real name I would be really upset (if i were you, or you were me, or whatever it is I mean[;)]) cos of what Henry Kaye has been up to lately.[8]

Cheers
    Mel

@kay-henry

A name is just a name, mel :o) What if bears were behaving badly lately? Would you feel bad because you are called melbear?

kay henry

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.