All Topics / Heads Up! / feedback on WealthGuardian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of andrew30andrew30
    Participant
    @andrew30

Hi all,

This forum is great – really appreciate all the advice and points that people are making on the website. I have spent the last week doing nothing but going through all the forums and searching for positive cf IP’s.

A couple of questions . . .

1) I am thinking of purchasing WealthGuardian before buying any IP’s – could I have peoples feedback on the product.

2) I am hoping that WealthGuardian will help me answer this question but have people who have bought IP’s in New Zealand run into any tax issues etc. I know NZ does not have capital gains tax am not sure whether this means that any gains made will not be taxed or will incur CGT back home in Australia. Any info or resources to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Andrew

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Hey Andrew, welcome to the forums,
    I have purchased wealth guardian, but have not had a chance to go through it. But i can highly recommend Buyer Beware.

Hope this helps.
    Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

I have always said Wealth Guardian is essential reading for anyone serious about building a property portfolio.

It clarifies structures and provides a sensational introduction to Trusts.

Buyer Beware is also an essential tool for new investors or anyone wanting to professionalise their current approach.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.