All Topics / General Property / From 0 to 1 property in 4 months!

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Check out whats happening at MIDGE POINT and Laguna Quays Resort 69km north of Mackay and 15km south of Proserpine.

[email protected]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by jaapmeenchi:

Well ive finally done it! Purchased a house in rocky about a week ago for 79K renting at 135 a week (private) so no agents fees for a while. I know its not quite positively geared but the way I have structured my home loan I should pay less interest (offset account with some money on the side). I commend so many of you people on the forum for having the guts to purchase so many properties cause its been a nervous week for me just wondering whether ive done the right thing.
    Ive done a bit of research in rocky and after having visited the place and looked at numerous houses, I got a good feel for the area.
    My question is, could anybody give me some more information about Rocky and what is happening there over the next few years? I know the meat works may go ahead soon and the magnesium plant although still on the back burner may still go ahead in the future (or so ive been told)
    I’ve spoken to many people and had both positive and negative feedback, so some advice from some of you experienced people would be invaluable.

Congratulation. I don’t know much about rocky sorry.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.