All Topics / Help Needed! / 3rd time lucky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RickstaRicksta
    @ricksta

Hi and thanks to everyone on this forum, Its an invaluable resource for a newbie like me.

I have 2 IP’s
    1 was bought a -ve and is now neutral.
    other was bought as a PPOR and is now +ve just ($152/yr)

both of these were just beginners luck!

I am ready to buy a 3rd and would love it to be +ve straight away as the other 2 require minimal management.

My question to you all is would you purchase a most probably -ve geared property where I live on the Sunshine Coast or go further afield looking for a +ve in this property climate?

This ofcourse other issues arise such as not being able to easily maintain the property myself etc.

All Opinions welcome :)

Profile photo of RickstaRicksta
    @ricksta

any opinions will be appreciated here

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

First if your second property is PPOR then it will cost you money therefore it will alway -ve and not an investment property.

Second if I live in Sunshine Coast then I will look for IPs in and surround the area for +ve, neutral or close to neutral property. If I can’t find any then I more on to the far area. By doing this way I don’t have to travel far and have a lot of time to do research. If the opportunity arrive then I can inspect the property in a second.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Profile photo of RickstaRicksta
    @ricksta

thanks Chan$ for your response.

I am trying to change my mindset to move past just my local area.[;)]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.