All Topics / General Property / Foreclosures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of emacavityemacavity
    @emacavity

Hi – first time I have posted anything – so be gentle with me!
    All of the spam I get from overseas is about locating & buying foreclosures – but how to find them in Australia? I have tried various web searches but to no avail.
    Can anyone advise?
    thanks
    emacavity

Profile photo of liverpoolharrykliverpoolharryk
    @liverpoolharryk

emacavity

Send me your email address I may be able to help. I have a friend that works for the banks in repossessing homes. They basically make sure the occupants are out, organise a local REA and clean up the property ready for sale. As the market has been so busy over the last few years things have been a little slow for them and anything that has come is sold UTH at auction for good prices. If you are patient this will change as interest rates rise and we will see more come through. I have picked up a couple, although not in recent times, prices have been too hot.

I get nothing out of it other than pass on the details of the property & agent for you to do your own DD.

Jarrod
    Jarrod Lane Real Estate

Profile photo of kyl_37kyl_37
    @kyl_37

Don’t leave me out!

Thanks Jarrod! [:D]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Jarrod, I cannot find you in the phonebook !?

Can you provide us with your email address or a phone number ?

Thanks,

Pisces133

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

S.I.S

Buddy you amaze me … for someone who is so young you seem so experienced and wise. Your advice always sees to be level headed and often thinking out side the circle.

Good on you for being such a fantastic contributor and inspiration to everyone.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of liverpoolharrykliverpoolharryk
    @liverpoolharryk

For those people looking for property foreclosures my phone number 1s 07 3394 1595 or email [email protected]. More than happy for you to leave your details to me and I can pass on information as I get it.

My mate handles most of the major banks and some smaller banks here in Queensland/Nth NSW and just last week have now be given right accross australia. Has done so for several years (works out of Brisbane)

S.I.S – As far as I am aware, EVERYTHING is done through his firm and they organises the agents in each location. No bank branch as far as I know would have access to this information, as the banks head offices send the details directly to my mate or the banks solicitor who inturns will send information to my mate. EVERY property is auctioned off once the bank has repossessed. As legislation stands, the banks must act in the interest of the client, and selling a property off before it hits the market could land a bank in hot water.

I may be wrong but I believe this to be correct. Have you seen any properties on display in bank branches? Would be interested so I could let them know.

Cheers Jarrod[:)]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I would have thought that your local bank was still a good place to go – they know clients that ‘might’ be in trouble, which is way before the repossession phase, and there could be a win-win involved if the people can sell to you before the bank takes it back.

Cheers
    Mel

Where did SIS’s posts go? Now I demand a recount on his posts!![:)]

Profile photo of MonkeybamMonkeybam
    @monkeybam

I think these are the best buys. People are prepared to let their porperties go below cost and take a loss in orde4r to keep their credit rating in good condition. bit of a win loose but they get to keep their credit rating. dont let it happen to you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.