All Topics / Opinionated! / what’s your ultimate goal?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of hisshohissho
    @hissho

G’day

just wondering what are your guys’ ultimate goal of making money? i think most of us invest in property to make money, but again, what’s your ultimate life goal? what would you do with your fortune if you owned it?

cheers
    hissho

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Hi hissho,
    My ultimate goal is help the poor and enjoy the life. Money is just my tool.

[:)]
    Julian

Profile photo of Julian2Julian2
    @julian2

To kill all fascists and dictators to make the world how I want it so we can all live happily and peacefully (stole it from George dubya).
    Julian

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Hi guys,
    Sorry, slightly off subject, but how come there are two Julians? One from Oz, One from NZ.
    One of you might want to change your sign in name slightly so we can tell you apart…
    Keep smiling,
    Sue [:)]
    P.S. I guess I should answer the question while I’m here….ultimate goal?
    Ummm….to be successful at real estate investing, reach financial independence and then teach others how to achieve it.
    With my fortune?….as well as the usual charity support, I’d like to support scientific research.

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of Julian2Julian2
    @julian2

The Aussie Julian is very obviously a charitable gentleman, and I am without doubt a cheeky b

. Maybee I should change my sign-in to ‘Cheeky B’. Whaddayathink?
    Julian (NZ)

Profile photo of CrayfishCrayfish
    Participant
    @crayfish

My only goal in life is to own a flying machine. Ever since I can remember I have had this insatiable urge to fly. I don’t care if it’s a hanglider (strap on some wings and jump off a cliff is ok [8]) Or one of those neat $40000 homebuilt composite wonderplanes with all the bells and whistles.

FACE THE STORM!

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

my goal is to be free from the need to work so i can spend my life doing what i feel is important to me.

westan

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

For me it is about choice. Doing what I choose and believe in. Every day is a step closer.

[^]

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.