All Topics / General Property / Sydneysiders: Where r u looking 4 +cf properties?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of moodamooda
    @mooda

A friend of mine and I live in Sydney. We are looking to start a +cf property portfolio. We are also looking to start small – maybe buying 2-3 in the next 12 months totalling no more than $250,000.

Where should we look!? [?]

Obviously Sydney is out of the question, and we don’t really want to go to NZ or Rockhampton or anywhere out of NSW just yet – we’d like to start small and closer to home.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Mooda.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

mooda,

You’ll have more success if you develop an independent approach to purchasing property. Sit here and read every page of this website for a few hours, and you can see that many posters have identified places which are CF+.

Either that or ask someone to do some spotting for properties for you. You’ll pay a fee to them, but you and your friend won’t have to lift a finger.

kay henry

Profile photo of moodamooda
    @mooda

Point taken. Maybe my question should be more like this:

How do I best go about finding out about different regional areas around Sydney? What are some common websites you guys use for information on growth/population/rental yields and all those sorts of things?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.