All Topics / Help Needed! / quality holiday reading !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of portstarportstar
    @portstar

Steve

I note that you get many queries shot at you – hope you’ve got time for mine.

Have just finished the book and found a lot of good advice. FYI, I related most to your ‘story’ on Andrew who jumped from idea to idea over the years and never making any ground (the zig zag approach) I am also guilty as charged.

However, like everyone who has just turned the last page of your book, I cannot ignore that ‘missed the boat’ niggling feeling in my gut.

I have already scoured over a great deal of the forum posts to try to ascertain the latest +ve CF hot spots, be it residential or commercial.

a/ I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction with regards to locations.

b/ Does serviceability become an issue if you are able to use equity in existing investment properties for deposits ? and ofcourse assuming a positive cash flow property purchase.

great forum, by the way.

mb

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi mb,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

I’ve moved your post as this forum is reserved for questions about the book, not leading on from the book.

Anyway, while I’m here I’ll answer your questions:

quote:

a/ I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction with regards to locations.

The deals are everywhere… just look for problems and then match that problem to an investing solution. The area is only rleevant in so far as it is an area that you want to buy in and has the fundamentals of population and infrastructure.

The guys in the MAP are finding deals all over the place, so they must be out there!

quote:

b/ Does serviceability become an issue if you are able to use equity in existing investment properties for deposits ? and ofcourse assuming a positive cash flow property purchase.

Serviceability is always an issue, although you can get around proving your income by using no/low doc loans which typically have a lower LVR than do other loans.

Hope to see more of you around the forums… and thanks for taking me on your holiday [;)]

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.