All Topics / Heads Up! / Real Estate Courses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of jmandrewjmandrew
    @jmandrew

Hey Guys,
    Down here in tassie, it is real hard to find any real estate courses to attend. Does anyone have any suggestions?, especially here in tassie. Just want to cover all bases before I start buying late 2004.
    Cheers J

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi J

I had the same problem in Canberra. Travelling to Sydney all the time was out – costs of accom, travel and the course were a pain in the butt.

My solution was to find the ‘home study’ courses. the first one I purchased was Peter Spann’s ‘Welcome to Wealth’ (I think it’s a different title now). It was $98 I think, and good value. I did proceed to buy some of his other more in depth programs, and have done actually attended some seminars as well (many different presenters). If you want to have a look at his website http://www.freemanfox.com.au. There would also be many others out there (a lot have been mentioned on this site) who have home study kits as well. Hans Jakobi rings a bell.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of lstarrlstarr
    @lstarr

Hi J

Home courses are a great option, there are also a few from http://www.powwowevents.com.au.

Regards
    Lucinda

Profile photo of WildlyWealthyWildlyWealthy
    @wildlywealthy

[:)] Hi there J
    It was hard for me here in Queensland to get to any courses, however I have purchased the ultimate Wealth building system through a company called Noveau Riche, go to:
    http://www.sunshine.lifestyledirectory.net/wealththroughproperty.htm
    It will give you a run down of all the products and weekly mentoring you get with the system, its not the cheapest but so far it has made me $200k. I hope this has been of some help.
    Many Thanks D

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Jmandrew

You’re in the right direction just being here on this site, wherein you can ask a multitude of Questions and get many and varied answers from some knowledgeable people.. i’ve learn’t a lot!

Search this forum and learn from here, invest in some quality property investing books and start researching now, to hone your skills when it comes time for you to invest..

Any questions you have along the way- then post here and get opinions from people from all walks of life..

This is better than attending a seminar.. you’ll probally learn more from “brainstorming” on the forum..

Melbear

I read Peter Spanns “Wealth Magic” about a month or more ago and enjoyed it, how was the seminars..

REDWING

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I wonder if any of you has done a TAFE real estate course? How did you find it, are they useful knowledge to property investors?[?]
    If they are, I believe that there are a lot of TAFE courses you can do as distance courses, I think they call them OTEN courses.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Cel,

There’s an OTEN Valuer’s Course, I think. It has degree status, and, if I recall, is linked to one of the Uni’s- perhaps Monash.

jmandrew, if you were referring to going to a real estate seminar, I agree with redwing- read as much as you can all over the net- including here- and only go to free workshops etc.

Why go to seminars promoting dodgy (or decent) practices for 5k when you can use that money for a deposit?

kay henry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.