All Topics / Heads Up! / Why I really liked about the book…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JackFrJackFr
    @jackfr

after I was so quick to critisize in my last post I thought I should point out the aspects that were inspiring about the book.

I have read quite a few books which cover many of the topics, so I’ll be specific to what worked for me. Overall the book is factual and ethical rather than pompous and “over-hyped”.

What stood out for me:
    – strenghened my view on neg gearing in that getting 50c out of a dollar doesn’t add up

– that real-estate investing can and should be about win-win solutions (finally some strategies that don’t profit from other people’s misfortune)

– and most of all: to start small (eg $50k investment with a $50p/week return) and accumulate (Living in Sydney I was generally under the impression that houses started at 500K which obviously makes things more complex in the planning phase [essentially Steve cuts down to size the main barrier of one over-sized investment into affordable rations – on the down-side this eliminates any excuse for me not to get off my buttox and invest [:D] ])

thanks for a great book!

For anyone that has just completed the book what were the three main things you got out of the book?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.