All Topics / Heads Up! / HATED the book!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JackFrJackFr
    @jackfr

… ok NOT true. I did enjoy the book tremendously until I got to chapter 20, which seemed an endless fanfare, blessing your various business activities akin to the dreaded sales pitches of property gurus advertising their schams.
    Left a bitter sweet taste after having read a very inspiring book so far.

I don’t think they were manufactured, just a suggestion to lighten up on them as the rest of the book spoke far better of your integrity (often lacking in this industry) then the “over-hyped” testimonials.

otherwise congrats on a great book and great site

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Well… that’s one way to look at it.

Yet I asked Brian, Andrew and Bruce to contribute as I thought it was necessary to show that my results were not isolated and that others were also achieving good success.

If you read their words they actually contain a lot of information about the struggles they grappled with, which while different, are still common themed.

Ideally, and without any disrespect, what I wanted to leave the reader felling was… if Steve and these other guys (from a broad background) can do it, surely I can too.

Sorry if this spoiled the read for you, but have another read and see if you can’t glean any insights.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of JackFrJackFr
    @jackfr

Hello,

thanks for the reply. Just letting you know of one reader’s initial experience with the book. I did figure what you were trying to get across in the end.

cheers

Profile photo of jmbizgroupjmbizgroup
    @jmbizgroup

great book even chapter 20 look at the chapter in context to the message of the text well done Steve an inspiring piece look forward to 130 to 260 in 1.5 years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.