All Topics / Opinionated! / anyone from SA?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of michealmicheal
    @micheal

hi everyone i would like to find people here in SA to talk real estate and bounce ideas off and also to motivate each other any reply is most welcome

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi micheal and welcome

If you do a search for SA in the ‘Heads Up’ (I think) forum, you should find a group that meets up already that you could join.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’ve just changed the topic and moved this to a spot where more people may read it.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Micheal

There is a group called Real Estate Investors Group REIG that meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at Cafe De Val cnr of Pultney st and Pirie st at 6.30.

I hope this helps.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Michael, Adelaide REIG meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the above address the next being on the 13th of January 2004.(Slapped wrist for Bear [:D]) Email me [email protected] & I will send you some info.
    Regards Summo

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

OoooooooooPs i was thinking 2nd , but typing 1st, DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Who wants to hire me for their typest then[:D]

Profile photo of Smiley1Smiley1
    @smiley1

Hi folks,
    I’m new to this forum.
    I am with a group of property investors called Platinum Partners Group Pty. Ltd. and we have an office in Kent Town with a large meeting area and facilities.
    We hold workshops 1-2 times a month where we bounce around ideas. We also have Lawyers, Accountants, Mortgage brokers, Conveyancers etc whom we arrange to speak and answer questions.
    Everybody is welcome to come to these meetings, we also play cashflow games.
    Please email me at-: [email protected] and I will send out some info., dates etc.

quote:

hi everyone i would like to find people here in SA to talk real estate and bounce ideas off and also to motivate each other any reply is most welcome

Profile photo of XylicXylic
    @xylic

When is you next meeting Smiley1.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.