All Topics / Opinionated! / Networking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of nolimitnolimit
    Participant
    @nolimit

Hi All
    One of the magazines i subscribe to is Wealthcreator magazine, they constantly promote a networking club they have going in Melb & Syd. They now are talking about establishing one up here in Brisbane. The mag itself is a great general read, but has anyone on this forum been to any of their networking meets ?, if so would you like to share your thoughts.
    I put up my question because im looking for a area of successful people i can mix with outside of just totaly property orientated.
    Look forward to your response.
    Cheers
    ps MERRY XMAS
    Take the Best & leave the rest

Profile photo of peterppeterp
    @peterp

Wealth Creator Magazine appears to be associated with NII/Henry Kaye – see

http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulletin/EdDesk.nsf/0/B7EF9A573E009A1ECA256D270009B77B?OpenDocument

So it will be interesting to see if the magazines and seminars keep going or not.

In the meantime, it might be wise to limit your liability to the subscription you’ve already paid!

Peter

Profile photo of nolimitnolimit
    Participant
    @nolimit

Hi Peter
    Appreciate your input, you have just killed my enthusiasm for that networking club. Henry Kaye heads up my list of people to stay clear off.
    Hope you have a totally awesome Xmas.
    Cheers [:D]

Take the Best & leave the rest

Profile photo of jarvisjarvis
    @jarvis

Hey nolimit!
    I was just thinking along the same lines as you. Although Henry Kaye is not particularly in favour of, but i do beileve Brisbane should have a networking club . What do you think? Want to come up with somthing together?
    Cheers
    jarvis

The Decision to Lead and Not follow,
    To Believe And Not Doubt,
    To Create and not Destory,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.