All Topics / General Property / Historical Trading Figures for Motels/Serv. Appt.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of TwilightTwilight
    @twilight

I am looking to buy a 2br unit in a motel set up. It was sold to a developer who then procceded to change the title to Community Title. It is being refurbished at the moment. How do I get historical Trading Figures for the occupancy rate.

I have checked the ASIC site, but found nothing because it is a new business.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Twilight

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Twilight, I don’t quite understand you. Is it going to be run as a motel or are you going to rent it out yourself ?

If the latter why not ask a few local real estate agents for their opinion ?

Pisces133

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I think the only way you are going to these figures is to ask the vendor or management company. These figures are not publically available or recorded anywhere.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of TwilightTwilight
    @twilight

It is to be run in a motel situtation.

Thanks for your help
    Twilight

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I am sure that the developer would have done some homework. He would also no doubt have turnover figures from the vendor.

Just driving past ‘competition’ at night and counting the number of cars would go a long way to establish in your mind whether there is a need for another motel.

Pisces133

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.