All Topics / Heads Up! / Board Game??????????

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings all

I have heard about a board game going around involving property investing, and even read about it in the forum. Can any one please tell me more about it and where it can be purchased from?

Regards Bear

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

That would be Cashflow 101. Do a search on it and you should find a heap of info.

Maybe Santa will bring it?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Well if he is I put my order in for one. Thx. I have been good.

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Thanks MH

I hope Santa reads the forum…..LOL[;)]

Profile photo of LeahBLeahB
    @leahb

You can buy Cash Flow 101 thru powwowevents.com.au from Sydney. Well worth the money to buy this board game!!!

Leah B

Profile photo of BOC911BOC911
    Participant
    @boc911

Hello

be carefull if you buy one on e-bay. i saw one going cheap, but it didnt come with a video or the audio tapes that accompany it.

If you have kids, there is also Cash flow for kids, and after you master cash flow 101, you can buy the next game cashflow 202 where you are investing on the fast track, using investments and strategies of the rich.

Expect to pay between $300 to $400 or there abouts. The ultimate aim of the game is to teach you financial literacy. This is a must in any investment you enter.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Ps. Look into it, i think in Australia they now offer a version on the computer where you can play people from all over the world.

Regards :0)

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

For anybody who wants to buy any of the boardgames or e games, check out http://www.powwowevents.com.au/site/christmas2003

There’s some really good package deals, with big savings.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Team,

ok theres always good old classic monoply, anyway, was just looking for a download link for it then,

but do you know you can now play “Monoply Online”

Anyway here is the link: http://www.games.com

Click on traditional games,
    And on the next Screen, you will find a link to play monoply online, and against other people around the world.

cheers, and have fun
    s.i.s

“People 4 get that by saving just $3 aday & investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up wit around $1 million.”

@matt-p

I have been looking for that [:D]

@still-in-school

Hey Guys,

If any of you want to play an online game of Monoply.

My nickname is stillinschol on the http://www.games.com website.

Hey Matt, ill see ya in an hour on the monoply online.

cheers
    s.i.s

“People 4 get that by saving just $3 aday & investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up wit around $1 million.”

@melbear

Bad SIS – I’ve just spent the past half hour playing Monopoly. I was losing badly in the owning stakes, but had plenty of cash – I didn’t land on much I could buy[:(], and then first one player, and then the other quit, so I won[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

@still-in-school

Hey Melbear,

you still up for another round of monoply?
    well if you are, well you want to make a time to play?

cheers,
    s.i.s

@melbear

Sure SIS, but won’t be until at least after tomorrow is over.[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

@matt-p

My new found addiction.. online monoply [:D]

Matt

@still-in-school

Hey Melbear,

Thats fine, just message me, when your up for a game. And be careful playing Matt, he whooped me and cleaned me up, i was left with mortgages everywhere and then, in the end, left bankrupt.

grrrr……

Well ill see you guys on, Online Monoply later on, but if anyone else is interested, come on and play.

cheers,
    s.i.s

Profile photo of Julian2Julian2
    @julian2

Can anyone please explain to me what justifies paying so much for the Cashflow game vs so little for Monopoly? Cashflow is promoted as teaching financial literacy, but my opinion is it’s more about providing financial well-being to Bob Kiyosaki!
    I have played both games and neither come close to the real deal of property investing, but if I had to buy one it would be Monopoly – as it costs less and therefore leaves me more money for investing.
    And if it’s entertainment one is after there is plenty to chose from for less than $400.
    Cheers, Julian

@still-in-school

Hi Julian,

I much enjoy playing monoply too, have you gone to the games website.

http://www.games.com

You can play online monoply there, and play people from all over the world. Every time i have logged on, there have been more than 400 people logged on to, playing monoply.

cheers,
    s.i.s

Profile photo of Julian2Julian2
    @julian2

S-I-S, Thanks for the offer but board games don’t really do it for me, not even Monopoly. For recreation I prefer chasing naked young women around the smimming pool. Trouble is the women I would like to chase have too much good taste. Still the mind can dream… Oh yes, the other problem is I don’t have a swimming pool.
    Cheers, Julian.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Boc said: “be carefull if you buy one on e-bay. i saw one going cheap, but it didnt come with a video or the audio tapes that accompany it.”

You mean I have to watch videos and audio tapes to play a game?? [xx(]

Whatever happened to just sitting around off your face and getting entirely engrossed in the game? Now I have to wear a suit and watch a video? Sheesh- don’t they make a less adult version- but for adults who aren’t up to it?

kay henry

@melbear

Yeah Kay, they make Cashflow for Kids[:)]

Don’t know if it comes with videos or not – though the videos aren’t actually about the game – it’s more educational stuff.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.