All Topics / Heads Up! / richmastery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of freedom3freedom3
    @freedom3

Hi everyone

Has anyone seen the properties on Richmastery Web site,if so what do you think I think some looks allright.

What is the everyones opinion on Danny and paul Hannas,seminar

Has anyone been to Rick Ottens recent Wrapcamp

Sorry for all the Questions

Regards Freedom.

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Gee, you have sure picked the dodgy trifecta here. If Henry Kaye was still in business, you’d have had his name in there, too.

Richmastery are two boys from NZ who have been exposed in a number of places in the past few months. Stay away from them. You have been warned. Yes, their offer may look good, but looks – especially in the get-rich world of real estate – can be very deceptive.

The Hannas are getting out of the get-rich seminar (for them) business. Nothing to do with the fact that their ads have been as outrageous as Henry Kaye’s and the ACCC are breathing down their necks. Just coincidence, of course.

As for Mr Otton, well, there are pleny of posts here on this site to let you know about him.

Why don’t you go to a good bookshop and pick up some good books on investing? Try one called The Millionaire Mind. I’d wager that all the people dealing with these three have NOT read that book. If they did, they wouldn’t want to deal with them.

I hope this helps. And I hope, too, that this message stays on the forum.

Cheers

Bec

Profile photo of oO Dreamer OooO Dreamer Oo
    @oo-dreamer-oo

quote:

Why don’t you go to a good bookshop and pick up some good books on investing? Try one called The Millionaire Mind. I’d wager that all the people dealing with these three have NOT read that book. If they did, they wouldn’t want to deal with them.

Hi Rebecca
    Is this book available in Australia? Could you tell me the name of the author? Thanks. I’ve just looked at the richmastery website, they actually recommending that book themselves, why would they want to do that?

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Thomas J. Stanley I believe.

I have seen both it, and the Millionaire Next Door (first book by the same author with Danko) in Dymocks and Collins.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of peterppeterp
    @peterp

I recommend both these books, which you’ll find at almost any reasonable bookshop. If you could only get one, I would go for ‘The Millionaire Mind’.

Most ‘get rich books’ detail an approach that (we hope) actually worked for the author. Reading other people’s stories is educational, but success may not always be reproducible.

In contrast Stanley uses a statistically rigorous approach of simply talking to 700 millionaires to produce a volume of (un?)common sense on the wealth-keeping habits of rich people.

I found that Stanley’s millionaires are not an exact fit with people who are financially independent because he uses a formula based on expected wealth for income and age. Overall they’re more career minded than many of us.

If I was doing a similar study on those who are financially independent, I would want to talk to:

1. Those who have done it by age 40 (or even 25)
    2. Those who have achieved it at an older age, but who’ve had setbacks or only decided to start late in life

Also, I would have used a formula based on the percentage of income derived from passive sources, and include examples of self-sufficient hippies who survive on $5000/year jsut for fun!

Nevertheless Stanley’s correllation is good enough for his books to be highly relevant for people seeking financial independence.

Regards, Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.