All Topics / Heads Up! / The Grapevine

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all,

I was speaking to a mobile bank manager Tuesday night and she told me that loan application numbers are down and that things are slowing down across the board. Her tip was to wait 6-8 months till there will be some mortgage auctions due to hiking interest rates and people defaulting on their loans etc.
    Now I’m just letting you know this as information. It’s not to scare monger or anything. It’s just a titbit of information I received (it wasn’t new to me or unexpected advise either). Anyone watching the market at the moment would notice changes anyway, but I thought I’d just share with you…

I think there will be bargains to be had soon (even though there are still bargains around now).
    I think you have to wonder why the rising interest rates, seem to bring out the best from the poiticians with them suggesting to introduce (again) means testing for the FHOG.

I couldn’t receive the FHOG when I applied in 1995 (Nov) because I was earning too much at 21K per annum (my first year of nursing). I can’t wait to see what they make the cutoff for means testing this time. Gov’s message to us – Joy to the world! [;)]

Love to hear your thoughts…

Cheers and Merry X-Mas
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.