All Topics / General Property / Book – Snapshot of Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi,

I posted the below into the “Tell us What You Think” forum, but I think this one gets more readership![:D] …

Hi,

Has anyone ever considered the possibility of taking a “snapshot” of the entire forum and turning it into a book? Maybe even just for sale on the forum itself. I know that I would be interested in reading back over a lot of the threads that have been written – there is so much useful info on this forum – and if it were in book format it would make for much easier and faster reading.

If it were to sell for, say, $5-10 each, I think it could be very financially viable…

Then you could maybe do it every 3 / 6 / 12 months. Once you’d done it you could also then delete all posts prior to that date. This would have the effect of reducing the amount of old out-of-date stuff, and would maybe make the forum more streamlined???

If this were to happen, then in the book a lot of the topics could also be reduced by removing all the extraneous threads such as people providing their email addresses for stuff to be sent to, etc. Stuff that doesn’t actually provide or request information.

Just a thought – I know I would buy a copy each time a new one was printed![:)]

Cheers,

Adam B-C

Don’t Let Life Get In The Way Of Living

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

why would anyone want to spend money if it is for free here and you can interact with other in such a short period of time.

Kind regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Adam,

Personally, I think it’s a fine idea, but some people have certain ideas about intellectual property, and not spreading information around etc. You could possibly negotiate with Steve- it’s a possibility to do the thing you suggested- good on you for thinking it up- even if it doesn’t manifest. :o)

Given that there’s many ways to make money from property investing, perhaps you could pick up on some of the ideas mentioned on the forum, and wrote your own book! There’s plenty of areas that haven’t yet been covered in books. There’s a world of opportunity out there. For example, most of the books don’t focus on the future of property investing, and focus on past conditions.

Adam, you obviously have ideas. I look forward to hearing about more of them.

kay henry

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Adam,

I also thought about this before. But with different way. I think this can be done by sorting the posts etc.

Cheers

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.