All Topics / Hotch Potch / Book – Snapshot of Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi,

Has anyone ever considered the possibility of taking a “snapshot” of the entire forum and turning it into a book? Maybe even just for sale on the forum itself. I know that I would be interested in reading back over a lot of the threads that have been written – there is so much useful info on this forum – and if it were in book format it would make for much easier and faster reading.

If it were to sell for, say, $5-10 each, I think it could be very financially viable…

Then you could maybe do it every 3 / 6 / 12 months. Once you’d done it you could also then delete all posts prior to that date. This would have the effect of reducing the amount of old out-of-date stuff, and would maybe make the forum more streamlined???

If this were to happen, then in the book a lot of the topics could also be reduced by removing all the extraneous threads such as people providing their email addresses for stuff to be sent to, etc. Stuff that doesn’t actually provide or request information.

Just a thought – I know I would buy a copy each time a new one was printed![:)]

Cheers,

Adam B-C

Don’t Let Life Get In The Way Of Living

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

I’ve just moved this one to “Exclusively Property” because it gets more coverage there![:D]

Cheers,

Adam B-C

Don’t Let Life Get In The Way Of Living

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Book – Snapshot of Forum’ is closed to new replies.