All Topics / Opinionated! / goodbye for a little while

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

goodbye all my friends at PI.com, i will have to leave you for a while as i am in the middle of moving to NZ, i have 1 more day to go , then i will finish work[:D]. On Dec 31st we fly to Balclutha in New Zealand to live, holiday, and invest. i won’t have access to a computer (as mine is now on a ship), so i will have to leave all you great people till i’m established in NZ.
    have a great christmas and holiday if you can, look forward to meet you all again on the forum in the new year.
    And remember if you are heading to NZ you must make contact with me at [email protected] it would be great to meet more of you.

regards westan

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

[:(]

Westan, hurry back.[:)]

Best of luck with the move, and new life. Enjoy your last day of work[:P], and don’t have too much celebrations – packing while hung over is not fun!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year westan!

Cheers

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Seasons Greetings to you Westan, and safe travels. I might just take u up on your offer and catch up with u next year!

Regards Bear

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Westan,

Thanks for the email tonite… Please email us your mobile phone number or home number in NZ (when you get one).

Best of luck with the big shift. I admire your courage, taking and uprooting a whole family. It must be very exciting for your kids and a bit stressful for Janine.

Keep smiling, and hope to see you all over there one day soon.[:D] Don’t forget the thermal undies..[;)]

Enjoy your wonderful adventure. I’m sure it will be something you will have fond memories of for many years to come. NZ is a beautiful country.

…See what happens when people say “how can it be done”, and they just make it happen, instead of most people who simply say “it can’t be done”…[:0)]

Merry Xmas & Happy new year to you & your family,

Del, Will, Sarah & Chloe XX

Profile photo of painterpainter
    @painter

Welcome to Kiwiland Westan and Co! Feel free to drop us an email if you would like to meet up sometime, trinamatathotmail.com. (painter).

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Merry Christmas and Best of Luck with your New Place, Look forward to hearing you again in the New Year.[:D][:D][:D]

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

http://www.theenlightenedway.com/tools/mil_calc.shtml

Profile photo of Julian2Julian2
    @julian2

Welcome to NZ’s biggest playground, The South Island. Hope you enjoy it.
    Cheers, Julian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.