All Topics / Hotch Potch / Subdivision

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KiasuKiasu
    @kiasu

Hi

Can anyone recomment a surveyor in the Bald Hills Brisbane area. I have a corner property of 974 sqmtr which I would like to subdivide.

The house is on one half so is not affected but is currently rented out until April so will have to wait until then anyway.

Regards
    Rudy

Profile photo of comdomcomdom
    Participant
    @comdom

Hi
    Are you in the pine rivers shire or brisbane city shire because i was told you cannot subdivide anything under 1200sqmtr in the pine rivers shire?
    Dom

Profile photo of KiasuKiasu
    @kiasu

quote:

Hi
    Are you in the pine rivers shire or brisbane city shire because i was told you cannot subdivide anything under 1200sqmtr in the pine rivers shire?
    Dom

Hi Dom,

The house is in Brisbane shire. I have briefly spoken with some one from town planning and the indication was ok to go ahead.

There are already blocks across the road of between 400 and 450 sqmt. If I keep both above 450sqmtr then I won’t need public signs displayed.

Regards
    Rudy

Profile photo of comdomcomdom
    Participant
    @comdom

Rudy,
    If you dont mind me asking what are you plannining to build?[;)]

Profile photo of KiasuKiasu
    @kiasu

Hi,

I have not realy made my mind up what to do. I can sell the vacant block and spend some money on the house, carport and some paint.

Then either pay out the property and make it positive (income) geared or use the money to buy some acres further out as a retirement property.

Regards

Profile photo of AndrewBrenchleyAndrewBrenchley
    Participant
    @andrewbrenchley

Shoot me an email, i am using a really good company in Brisbane for something similar.my email address is [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Subdivision’ is closed to new replies.