All Topics / Heads Up! / Statistical Information

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of brownboybrownboy
    Participant
    @brownboy

G’day, I’m new to the forum boards so I hope I’ve got the correct area for my question. Does anyone Know how to access statistical info. over the net? I’m particularly interested in comparing rental values to house values in order to have a way of sourcing possible areas of interest (particularly in SA where I live). Just trying to utilize SM’s 11 second strategy.

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/links

Have a look through these links, you may find something useful. [:)]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of brownboybrownboy
    Participant
    @brownboy

quote:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/links

Have a look through these links, you may find something useful. [:)]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Participant
    @brownboy

Thanks for the reply matt I’ll give it a shot and see what I come up with. As you can see by my first attempt at responding to your reply I’m also a novice on the net.

Profile photo of brady05brady05
    Participant
    @brady05

Hello
    Also from SA, so what your question, are you trying to find a data base of sale price & rent return? If so,

Personally I havent found any, however when searching for property often the detail are listed in the advertisement

Unfortunately with real estate you have to ‘find out the hard way! local newspapers website etc piece it together slowly

At the moment I tring to locate a specific region I can easy travel to from Adelaide, which fits my specific criteria

One I have , guess I’ll have to go ther & mingle with locals

Best of luck, how you ventures going?[8)]

Brady[8D]
    [email protected]

Participant
    @brownboy

Thanks Brady, and sorry it’s taken so long to reply. You’re right. It is difficult to find info.. Guess there’s nothing else but to pay for it and do a lot of ringing to councils. Best of luck with your endeavours brown boy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.