All Topics / Forum Frolic / Where is rAty?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

rAty where art thou?

Please come back!

Forum fun is no fun (not much anyhow) since you bin gone.

Pinkeeeeeeeeeee put your foot down with a firm hand and tell rAty that he must come back soon.

PG is going to be away for 2 weeks and heck this forum is gonna be quiet then.

Regards

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

muppet,
    Join my forum, which I am starting soon Just joking![:P].

I think Arty is very busy with his rats!!!!

Hope to see Arty back soon!

[^][^]

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I will be billionaire soon!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

LOL arty WILL return!! I just dont know when!! Im having enough problems finding time to be here

Christmas is killing us!! We still havent wrapped presents and Ive gotta cook potato salad and 6 roast chickens!! (even though I have to admit our xmas social life is busy and full of good food great friends and mind blowing sex…..ALL IN THE SAME ROOM!!! [:P]) ok ok Ill stop bragging…..hahahha

Have a safe one…..and Ill hold out on arty till he logs in and wishes ya all a merry xmas [}:)][;)]

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Awww “Group Hug”… Muppet, PropertyGuru, Pinky…now thats a 4 person story for another day.. LOL [:D]

Sorry life got in the way of the Forum… [B)] It started getting hectic about when we moved house, getting all the boxes unpacked, and getting the connection to the internet restored.. blah .. and the worsed thing !!

My work has prohibited Internet connections from 8:30-12:00 and 1:00 to 5:30.. oh great so you either get into work real early, use your lunch break or stay back after work to connect !.. [B)][B)]

They are attempting to cut down on the network traffic and save the bandwidth for client related data/work… sheez how unfair LOL [:(!][:(!]

So thats the story in a nutshell, wrapped in foil and dropped in a river.. [8)]

Im hoping to get in here more often again… and there is a TON of posts that I;ll have to go and read up… [:O][:O]

Theres been lots happening at home too for a few hundred more posts..LOL [:D]

See ya around,
    Arty.[:)][:)][:)][:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

“Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi rAty

Merry Xmas and happy New Year and all that stuff.
    About Bl…….y time u got back.

Listen mate NOOO excuses.

Write out 1000 times “I have got to post a minimum of 10 postings per day.”

Welcome back

Yeah, I had gathered that Pinkeeeeeeeeeee had put the leg irons on you.

How is the new house?

Have the rats settled in?

Cleared all the cats away?

And I expect that the kids have all settled in well.

PG is on holiday in India somewhere. I’ve had a couple of chats with him in PT’s chatroom.
    He has been fairly quiet with you off air.

Anyway getting bl……y hot here in Napier so I going to town to check out some cheap computers.

A store here is advertising some Acer brand, Celeron 2.5Ghz, 256 meg, 17 screen, 40 gig HD and rewriter for NZ$999.

Regards

Participant
    @arty

Muppet,

…(taking advantage of the 1 hour a day Internet connection at work ….Shhezzz)

We settled in ok, but since moving in, 2 cats and 2 dogs have run away… [:(]
    They pushed down a few pailings from the back fence and flew the coup..

So now we are down to 4 cats, 1 dog, 3 mice, and 8 rats…..

We have lost Gizmo(cat), Gadget(cat), Majik(dog), and Marie(dog)….[:(]

We went to see a dog “Free to good home, Gentle Giant !, good with kids… blah blah..”, it was a 7 year old German short haired pointer… well that turned out really bad, my eldest got snapped at on the face, she now has 2 small cuts near her eye, and 2 bruises on her cheek and chin !.. [:(!]
    We filed a police report, and the ranger for the area is coming out to see us this week so they can follow the course of action to charge them.

I wish I was far far from work in Napier too !!! [^][^]

Its getting harder to get time to come in here due to the internet restrictions !!!>..

[8D]

Regards,
    Arty.

@muppet

Hi rAty
    Great to hear from you.
    It’s a curse when the family pets run away.

Oskar our very big and old fox terrier got chased by the dog pound man while in Napier.[xx(]

The dog ran up the driveway and then stood there and barked at the poor guy. We were lucky. Oskar has only been registered once in his life. Would have been costly if he had have been caught.[:(!]

Didn’t buy the computer. The store didn’t have any.

How is Pinkeeeeeeeee? Haven’t heard much from her lately either.[xx(]

Your eldest was lucky she didn’t loose an eye.[:O]

Still I am sure you will get around the internet connection problem.[;)]

We are off to Auckland on Wed as it is the granddaughter’s fifth birthday.[:0)]

Party at Rainbow’s End I think.[:D]

Regards

Participant
    @arty

Muppet,

Pinky is good, but we have been busy lately.
    [:O]

We are sitting tight at the moment, with invested monies in multiple term deposits, we want to see if the interest rate rises causes people to sell up and close loans, there maybe a few bargain to grab in the near future.[;)]

Id love a holiday to other countries, I was born in Melbourne, Australia and never gone past Adelaide/Sydney LOL and both was for work reasons.
    [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

@muppet

Calling rAty

Calling rAty

Where are you? Come in?

It has been 11 days since you last posted.

I want to know how well Pinkeeeeeeeeeeee’s pussy survived its ordeal?

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.