All Topics / General Property / Gold coast primary schools

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of shralpershralper
    @shralper

Hi,

I’m moving to the gold coast soon and will need to rent in an area near a good primary school. Up north, Ashmore area and surrounds. Anyone familiar with schools up there, please advise which are good or not so good? I hope to buy later if something comes along but for now cheap rent would also be nice [8D]

PS if anyone wants a long term tenant and has a 3br house avail soon around there, lemme know.

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Hey Shralper,
    Can you please tell me if you want the school to private/public and if you want it to be co-ed?

Cheers
    Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of shralpershralper
    @shralper

Hi Matt,

Looking at public co-ed. I heard Ashmore Primary was good. Thats all I got so far. [?] I’ll be needing a rental house by Feb too. So far it looks like rental will be upwards (to sky limit) from $260 in that area.

quote:

Hey Shralper,
    Can you please tell me if you want the school to private/public and if you want it to be co-ed?

Cheers
    Matt

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Hey again,
    Ashmore Primary is good. But i could highly recommend St Kevins.

Hope this helps.
    Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.