All Topics / Forum Frolic / THE 5 AFFAIRS

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Subject: Five Affairs

THE FIRST AFFAIR-

There was a middle-aged couple who had two stunningly beautiful teen-aged daughters.
    They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted. After months of trying, the wife became pregnant and, sure enough, nine months later delivered a healthy baby boy.
    The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He took one
    look and was horrified to see the ugliest child he had ever seen. He went to his wife and said that there was no way that he could be the father of that child, “Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered.”
    Then he gave her a stern look and asked, “Have you been fooling around on me?”
    The wife just smiled sweetly and said, “Not this time.”

THE SECOND AFFAIR-

A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated.
    As he examined the body of Bob Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he discovered the longest private part he had ever seen!
    “I’m sorry, Mr. Schwartz,” said the mortician, “But I can’t send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity.”
    And with that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man’s member. The coroner stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home.
    The first person he showed was his wife. “I have something to show you that you won’t believe,” he said, and opened his briefcase. “Oh, my God!” she screamed, “Bob Schwartz is dead!”

THE THIRD AFFAIR-

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. “Hurry” she said, “Stand in the corner.” She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder.
    “Don’t move until I tell you to,” she whispered. “Just pretend you’re a statue.” “What’s this, honey?” the husband inquired as he entered the room. “Oh, it’s just a statue,” she replied nonchalantly.
    “The Smiths bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too.” No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep. Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen and returned a while later with a sandwich and a glass of milk.
    “Here,” he said to the ‘statue’, “eat something. I had to stand like that at the Smiths’ for three days and nobody offered me as much as a glass of water.”

THE FOURTH AFFAIR-

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer. “Certainly, sir, that’ll be 1 cent.”
    “ONE CENT!” exclaims the guy. The barman replies, “Yes.” So the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks, “Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with chips, peas, and a fried egg?”
    “Certainly, sir,” replies the bartender, “but all that comes to real money.” “How much money?” inquires the guy. “4 cents”, he replies.
    “FOUR cents!” exclaims the guy. “Where’s the guy who owns this place?” The barman replies, “Upstairs with my wife.”
    The guy says, “What’s he doing with your wife?” The bartender replies, “Same thing I’m doing to his business.”

THE FIFTH AFFAIR-

Jack was dying. His wife Becky, was maintaining a candlelight vigil by his side. She held his fragile hand, tears running down her face. Her praying roused him from his slumber.

He looked up and his pale lips began to move slightly. “My darling Becky,” he whispered. “Hush, my love,” she said. “Rest. Shhh, don’t talk.”
    He was insistent. “Becky,” he said in his tired voice, “I have something I must confess to you.”
    “There’s nothing to confess,” replied the weeping Becky. “Everything’s all right, go to sleep.”
    “No, no. I must die in peace, Becky. I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend, and your Mother!”
    “I know,” Becky whispered softly. “That’s why I poisoned you.”

MERRY CHRISTMAS

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Good one Redwing!

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I will be billionaire soon!

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

quote:

Good one Redwing!

PropertyGuRu
    I will be billionaire soon!

Apart from the part where it says i will be a billionaire soon! [:P]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Participant
    @propertyguru

Matt Darling![8D],
    I changed it now to make you happy! [:)]

I think you can be second Arty here. What do you say muppet?[;)][;)]

Cheers[^]

PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi PG

No not the second rAty but the third.

So the order will look like this:

1. aRty
    2. PG
    3. Matt

Regards

Participant
    @propertyguru

Muppet, [:)]

Looking at Matt posts for last couple of days we can say he got potential to be forum fun champion. [8D]

Cheers

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

[8D][8D] Well what can i say! [:P]

Matt

Participant
    @propertyguru

quote:

Well what can i say!

nothing to say just post, post and post… [}:)][^][}:)][:D]

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

PG,
    I don’t think i would want to be a Billionaire, thats way to much money, and i would not know what to do with it all. [:P]

Matt

Participant
    @propertyguru

Matt,
    Once you are Billionaire! You will be knowing what to do with your money! [:)][:)]

I am telling you this with my experience! [8D][8D][:D][:D]

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

Well if your a billionaire then I am sure you wouldn’t mind sending a couple of million this way [8D][8D].

Matt [:D]

Participant
    @propertyguru

What is your account number? [}:)]

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

4482 1982568. HAHAHA Just Kidding. [:P]
    U should have been a comedian.

I think they should call this the PropGuru And Matt Forum [8D][8D]!

Matt [^]

Participant
    @propertyguru

Yes I want them to start new section on my name like Forum fun.. PG Fun… [:P] You need a bit more time to get new area name like this..[8D][8)]

So what Job you do? I saw your profile you are in QLD.

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

[:I] Am i suppose to have a Job!

HAHA, well i just graduated this year from school. And i am going to do a Bachelor of Business next year. I am hoping to do it on the Gold Coast, but Brisbane is second preference. Shaune and Rachel are sorting throught properties atm, but once they have found they said they would email it. So that will be my first property. [:I]

Matt

Participant
    @propertyguru

Shaune and Rachel! These two are in Steve program and finding property for others for fees. Am I right?

How you are going buy if you don’t have job?

Good luck with your further studies!![^]

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

quote:

Shaune and Rachel! These two are in Steve program and finding property for others for fees. Am I right?

Yea they are, you obviously don’t read the other forums. [:P] You just stick to the FoRuM fUn.

I have 50k waiting to be used. So i was looking at about a 60k property, with a 20% deposit. And making sure that it is +CF. [:D]

When do u leave for two weeks?

Matt

Participant
    @propertyguru

MAtt I read other wise how do I know they are in Steve MAP program. anyway why don’t you find your own property you are in QLD. All the good properties are there in QLD.

I will leave this saturday but I will be on net and checking forum but not much. [:(]

PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

Yea they are, I met them at the Brisbane seminar. [:D]. I am honestly finding it really hard atm. I am sure when i more to the coast, or brisbane then it will be easier.

Matt

Participant
    @propertyguru

Matt,

No job and you got $50k [:O] with 20% deposit you can buy $250k worth of property!!

How much you have to pay to get these +ve deals?

Good luck!

Cheers

PropertyGuRu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.