All Topics / Heads Up! / Central Queensland Investors Club

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

My wife and i are interested in hearing from anyone interested in attending a monthly meeting to discuss property investing and to bounce ideas of off each other.Anyone interested can email us on beckbeanatbigpond.com (replace at with @)we are based in Gladstone. Regards Beanie

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

A bit to far north for me. Welcome to the forums, its good to see that you have the enthusiasm to start a group. Have fun. [:)]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of learnsharelearnshare
    @learnshare

quote:

My wife and i are interested in hearing from anyone interested in attending a monthly meeting to discuss property investing and to bounce ideas of off each other.Anyone interested can email us on beckbeanatbigpond.com (replace at with @)we are based in Gladstone. Regards Beanie

aned

Hi Beanie,

I live in Sydney. And recently interested in looking for property in your area. If you don’t mind, we could email to each other for the time being. What do you think.

Regards,
    Learn&share.

Profile photo of stronsostronso
    @stronso

quote:

quote:

aned

Hi Beanie,

I live in Sydney. And recently interested in looking for property in your area. If you don’t mind, we could email to each other for the time being. What do you think.

Regards,
    Learn&share.

Profile photo of stronsostronso
    @stronso

quote:

quote:

aned

Hi Beanie,

Regards,
    Learn&share.

Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

Hi learn and share we would be more than happy to help you out. Send through an email any time you like we are going on holidays for a week but will be back next weekend. Regards Beanie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.