All Topics / Heads Up! / To Steve Mcknight

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of EternityEternity
    @eternity

Hello Steve,

Firstly thanks for sharing in your book “0-130 Properties in 3.5 years”. It was a great read and eye-opener. I really loved it!

Would you care to share with us about how you are currently going in your Investing Endeavours?

Are you now 0-500 properties in 4.5 years?

Still “Wrap King”??

Look forward to reading your reply.

Cheers

Eternity

Profile photo of EternityEternity
    @eternity

Steve wrote this reply:

Hi Eternity,

quote:

Firstly thanks for sharing in your book “0-130 Properties in 3.5 years”. It was a great read and eye-opener. I really loved it!

You’re welcome!

quote:

Would you care to share with us about how you are currently going in your Investing Endeavours?

Yep – this is what I did at the recent seminars that I ran, however as a snapshot, I’m”

1. Continuing to buy +ve cashflow property
    2. Selling investments (ie. taking profits) on properties that are not meeting performance goals
    3. Still educating people about property
    4. Being a new dad

quote:

Are you now 0-500 properties in 4.5 years?

lol No… we got to over 200 and then held back a little with the aim of building up our cash reserves.

quote:

Still “Wrap King”??

I still firmly believe that when done correctly, vendor financing provides a win-win outcome for all involved. I was the first in Australia to offer a comprehensive program, but my Wrap Kit has not been available for sale this year as I stepped back and re-engineered my approach. It’s coming in 2004 though…

Have a very Merry Xmas,

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Posted – 12/12/2003 : 09:14:08 AM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.