All Topics / Heads Up! / Richmastery.com (Property Forum)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Bec,

<<edited>>

If you want to talk about facts, then, talk, but keep your jibes to yourself.

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Ah now, Mr Pelican, whadya wanna go do something mean like that? As a wrapper, I suppose you can’t help yourself.

I got a great life, Mr Pelican <<edited>>?

Bec

Profile photo of GeronimoGeronimo
    @geronimo

Did look into purchasing some land from these guys.

The land subdivision turned out to be in a totaly different area to what they adverised.

Honest mistake? A bit suspect if you ask me.

Be careful.

B

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

As much as it pains me to say this[8], I gotta agree with Bec on this one. I gotta agree with bec on this one[:(], I gotta agree with bec on this one [:D](See I said it three times without even laughing[^])

I have had no dealings at all with this mob, but have read quite a few negs about them. They seem to have a really bad smell regarding them. From my understanding, the ‘droughts, death and dummies’ comment is proudly theirs.

Ask yourself this, if a company (or a sheister), is prepared to publicly pray on the most vulnerable members of society, what are they gonna do to your wallet?

Sounds a bit too much like HK to me, but with existing houses instead of dodgy two tiered marketing scams.

I hate to say it, but if you are buying in an area foreign to yourself, IMHO, you are much better getting your backside on a plane than expexting money to come pouring out of your ‘puter

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.