All Topics / General Property / How do people start off in finding cash+ property

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MerlinMerlin
    @merlin

Was wondering how people have found their property. Have been trying to come up with ways to find these properties.

In Tales from the Trenches – Peter Shephard said he could sit down at the computer and find 30 property that could be cash+ in 30mins. Is anyone doing something like this??

Thanks, [:)]
    David

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Merlin,

You use to be able to do that, still happens but im finding maybe about 10 – 20 +ve cash flow a day, but thats through some extensive researching.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

@still-in-school

just keep looking, you will find them.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of MerlinMerlin
    @merlin

Thanks for the reply.

The one’s you find. What things are you looking for? Steve’s 11 Second rule I’m have no luck with so far. (even as a guide only).

Tks, [:)]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I know for a fact that alot of the properties that are on the net are actually put on after they are sold. Most are actually sold but left on the net for some reason. A house i purchased about 3 weeks ago now was not on the net when i purchased it , but it is now , and so were other properties i know were sold the same time.

Regards Bear

@still-in-school

Hi Merlin,

i dont bother with Steves 11 second solution, its ok, but if your doing 100% finance loans and all, i wont bother with his rule, unless you are putting down 20% cash deposit, yet this might still just scrap the 11 second solution.

Though do use the 11 second solution if you are lookin at mass amounts of properties, and if you want to quickly eliminate whats good and not. But do know when to step outside that rule.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.