All Topics / General Property / finding a tenant way out west

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of GlaucoGlauco
    @glauco

[:)]Hi again,
    Im just about purchase a property in Tentafield, North in the New England region. It will be the smallest town that Ive invested in so far and Im holding concearns about getting tennats the conventional way, for me that would usually be with Estate agent I purchased with.Can any one advise me on other metheds. All ideas welcome.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

Hi Glauco,
    Is Tenterfield a good place to be looking for + IP. Have had a bit of a look.
    robo

Profile photo of GlaucoGlauco
    @glauco

quote:

Hi Glauco,
    Is Tenterfield a good place to be looking for + IP. Have had a bit of a look.
    robo

Hi Robo,
    It fits my bill, good solid constructiuon, Hi trafic volume, possitive cash flow etc. Am I missing something other than the low population. If so please advise me as I have not exchanged on this one yet. Any advise appreciated.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

Sorry Glauco i think you miss understood my question. i wasn’t asking if it was a good place to buy, was just wondering if their was many +IP
    houses there. i live about 3 hours away and was thiking about having a look there. have had a bit of a look on net.
    sorry if i confused you.
    i clad houses and have just done a house in tenterfield. its a nice town and stanthorp is only 30 mins away
    robo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.