Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

As a result of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s increase in official interest rates, St.George will increase the interest rates on its Variable Rate Home Loans by 0.25% p.a.
    effective Monday 8th Dec,

Regards
    Steven

[email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au
    Ph: 0402483216

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

not only the St George Bank, but i can see many other lenders increasing their rates to in favour before the nexts rate rise by the RBA in February. Not sayin the RBA will but, im betting on they will.

Cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni

quote:

not only the St George Bank, but i can see many other lenders increasing their rates to in favour before the nexts rate rise by the RBA in February. Not sayin the RBA will but, im betting on they will.

Cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

CBA Has just anounced same

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

All the majors will follow suit. Sometimes the smaller local lenders hold off for a little to attract new clients but they always catch up eventually!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.