All Topics / Heads Up! / Hanna Brothers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of FabianFabian
    @fabian

Hi guys! Wow, this is my first posting ever, how cool! [:D]
    Anyway, does anyone have any opinions about Danny and Paul Hanna (Morgan Pacific from Sydney)? I’ve been to their 3 hour seminar and was very impressed by their knowledge and enthusiasm. Has anyone done their 3 day workshop or had any other experience with them?

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

I attended their Brisbane seminar just recently, found it very interesting.Of course they were pushing their workshop which is the main reason for their seminars. I have just received an offer in the mail from Morgan Pacific. It seems they are winding up their seminars for the moment and concentrating more on their property investing (probably due to lack of interest due to the bad publicity re Henry Kaye saga )and are offering a special deal on a home study course containing all the workshop material plus some, still costs over $3000 though.I don’t think i will be taking up their offer.
    Cheers
    Tony

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

There is nothing on their website about the home study course. We attended their 3 hour Perth one. Was very inspiring. If we lived in South East Qld we would definitely have gone to their Gold Coast 3 day seminar. Just wasn’t practical from here as you lose so many days with flying time and stuff like that. We would be interested in the home study course tho. Might email them and ask for details. Thanks for your post.
    Fibejebe.

Profile photo of fostonfoston
    @foston

quote:

There is nothing on their website about the home study course. We attended their 3 hour Perth one. Was very inspiring. If we lived in South East Qld we would definitely have gone to their Gold Coast 3 day seminar. Just wasn’t practical from here as you lose so many days with flying time and stuff like that. We would be interested in the home study course tho. Might email them and ask for details. Thanks for your post.
    Fibejebe.

Hi FibeJebe,
    They only had a limited number of the home study courses available, 47 i think.The courses were only available to past seminar attendees, i’m surprised you didn’t receive the offer. If you don’t have any luck i still have the info and the order form. You are welcome to it if you want it.Please email me if you want it.

[email protected]

Regards
    Tony

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

It sounds interesting but I don’t think that I would be willing to output over $3000 for it.

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of www.Landlords.co.nzwww.Landlords.co.nz
    @www.landlords.co.nz

Yeah,

Apparently they didnt get a strong show at the last NZ seminars.

The reviews that are around – on here in the archive and on somersoft are all positive from what i have found previously.

Maybe they should learn from richma$$$tery [:P]
    and start the next big thing.

business marketing.
    : latest email i got from them was for a free business marketing report & $70 gift (discount off $400 “inside secrets of marketing” )

Craig
    NZ Property Investing News
    http://www.Landlords.co.nz

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Hmmmm, more advertising to get you to come to their overpriced seminars [:P]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.