All Topics / General Property / Otto Dargan are you still here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of NamasteNamaste
    @namaste

While looking at some old posts from May 2003 I came across this reply post by Otto Dargan in reference to property investment companies.

Quote”
    I’m sticking to my guns!

There are good companies out there! I completely agree that most are shonks. I don’t think anyone can disagree with that!

Its hard to find good ones. Usually the bad ones have an extencive network where everyone is in on the scam. All you need to do is get an independant valuation and all is revealed! The people in this industry that are trustworthy don’t give free trips to queensland. I know of some good ones where the independant valuation comes back $30,000 above the sale price. Remember I work as a Home Loan manager so I have to do a valuation on everything my customers buy.

These companies are great for people who don’t know much about property and don’t want to know much on the condition that they get an independant valuation! Its a pity that since the people who use them aren’t experts they usually don’t get an independant valuation, which mwans they can get burnt.

All the good comapnies I have seen do not advertise, they work by personal referral. They don’t give referral fees either, their margins are too low. I have great respect for these companies as their ethics are well above that of the rest of the market. If a product or service isn’t good it will only rarely work with personal referral. This website is a good example in that I have told many of my customers and friends about it and they in turn have told theirs. If it wasn’t good then I wouldn’t have told anyone about it.
    End Quote”

Otto if you still frequent this site I sure would like to ask you more about the companies you were talking about.

Regards,
    Karan.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Namaste,

I have met Otto and i can tell you he is great bloke, hes been allowing us to host meetings about property investing at his firm, were he works. If you are interested i will put a link here to some one you can get in contact with, who deals more with Otto than myself.

Cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of NamasteNamaste
    @namaste

Thanks s.i.s. I’d appreciate that.

I am conscious of not wanting to bug him for advice if he isn’t wanting to respond.

Regards,

Karan.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Namaste,

Email this person ([email protected].)and tell them, you were talking to me still_in_school, this person knows who i am, and just mention to them is it ok if they can pass on your details to Otto Dargan.

Or if you want are you based in Sydney, we are holding a meeting this Thursday coming and Otto Dargan will be there, if you want to talk to him and meet him, i can post you details on here.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of NamasteNamaste
    @namaste

Thanks again s.i.s.

I will email the address you have provided. I am based in Canberra so could travel up if need be. I will talk with Otto first if poss.

Regards,
    Karan.

Profile photo of HomeLoanExpertsHomeLoanExperts
    Participant
    @homeloanexperts

Yep I'm still here.  But I may be replying to this post around five years too late!  Better late than never right?

For future reference you can contact me via this link: Otto Dargan

Thanks

Otto

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.