All Topics / General Property / Where to buy and how to find passive income prop?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of MrPacoMrPaco
    @mrpaco

Gday,

I’ve been searching around for properties which would bear passive incomes, however I’ve only located a few (2-3 to be exact), one in Tasmania, and two @ Bathurst. I’ve only used the internet to search for the properties. I was wandering if people could tell me how they would go abouts finding their properties (especially properties which bear passive incomes). I would usually surf the net only and if i see one of my interest I would call the agent.

The other thing is that I’m looking into investing @ Bathurst, I read an article on the Telegraph last week which pointed out that they predict the following regional area’s to grow in the next 10 years and thus suggesting it would be a good idea to invest. For your information the area suggested were:

1. Ballarat
    2. Hawkesbury
    3. Alice Springs
    4. Noosa
    5. Bendigo
    6. Shoalhaven
    7. Ballina
    8. Townsville
    9. Byron
    10. Bathurst
    11. Shellharbour
    12. Hastings
    13. Cessnock
    14. Goldfields

I’m from Sydney I intend to look into Bathurst and Cessnock and see if I am able to find a +ively geared property there. What are your comments about my idea? Do you have other suggestions in terms of location?

I would appreciate any input.

Cheers

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Good start to the research trail – also keep in mind that sellers often only expect 80-90% of their listed price so talk to more agents, put offers out there and I’m sure you’ll jag a few good ones.

[:)]
    Mel
    [email protected]

Profile photo of OneNonlyOneNonly
    @onenonly

quote:

I’ve been searching around for properties which would bear passive incomes, however I’ve only located a few (2-3 to be exact), one in Tasmania, and two @ Bathurst.

You’re obviously looking hard so good luck to you !! I went through bathurst a few weeks ago, picked up the local property guides and found *nothing* that came close.. But not knowing the area I may have missed something.. I might have to look again!! :)

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Hi,
    I live in sydney, I wish to find some postive cashflow ip, I surf interest, within 200 km from Sydney, I find nothing ! I think, Postive IP may be real in the past, but not now again?

Julian

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Hi,
    I live in sydney, I wish to find some postive cashflow ip, I surf interest, within 200 km from Sydney, I find nothing ! I think, Postive IP may be real in the past, but not now again?

Julian

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Just because you guys can’t find them on the internet doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Cheers
    Leigh K

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

quote:

Just because you guys can’t find them on the internet doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Take note, of what ENJOLady says, very true though.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.