All Topics / Hotch Potch / A quick queston about internet providers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Alrightie this post is in the wrong area, but i will delete very shortly, im waiting for a call from an ISP called “TPG”, they are in this months money magazine.

I just want feedback if anyone has use them or know anyone who has and what there feed back on them is.

Or would anyone know a better ISP provider who has an excellent ADSL products out there that also provides unlimited downloads and uploads?

cheers and thanks in advance

s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

SIS, I used tpg for dial up access, and in fact still have that account so I have my email address. It’s 9.99 a month, with an 80Mb download limit.

We ‘inherited’ Telstra broadband, so didn’t look into TPGs, but I have been told by somebody else who uses their broadband/cable/ADSL (don’t know which, or if they offer more than one) that it is excellent.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of StrikerStriker
    Participant
    @jamescameron

SIS

Go Telstra Broadband like I have (and am very happy with it – been down only once for 2 hours in the last 6 months) and get Foxtel Cable for no installation cost b/c the cable is already laid.

James

Striker
    Email Me

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

They Have Big Office/building next to my office. Do you want me to go find out every thing about them? [:)][8D]

My friend using TPG for dial up and he is very happy. Don’t know about broadband!

You can’t delete post if it’s new post I mean if you started the post then you can’t delete it. ( I guess so but you can try ) [:)]

Cheers

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of winnerwinner
    Participant
    @winner

I use tpg for more than a year now.. the dial up one.. it used to be excelent.. but now often times it’s very slow.. couldn’t event open hotmail or yahoo email.. don’t know why.. may be too many people use the service already and they don’t upgrade their facilities for dial up…

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

Hi SIS

Check out http://whirlpool.net.au

they’ve got comparisons of different isp’s and also forums with plenty of opinions.

Rod.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I use TPG ADSL at the office. it is pretty good, but has a few problems every now and again, but that is due to the telstra network going down aparently?

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Thanks guys for the response,

im going to go ahead with “TPG” if you have seen their offer in the money magazine, it is one of the best offers out on the market, though i did come across a few better ones, but trying to understand there pricing methods, i gave up.

thanks for your responses.

cheers
    s.i.s

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A quick queston about internet providers?’ is closed to new replies.