Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Alexander2Alexander2
    Participant
    @alexander2

Hi, I’ve been listening in for a little while, adding my short responses here and there and learning oodles over the past few months. I’m actually posting this topic to see if anybody out there knows of any current positions available in the Finance/Sales, or Property industry.
    -I’m 22 years old with an ever growing ambition to get out of this (for want of a better word) rat race. I’m currently in a Marketing degree Part time to enable me to keep working.
    I think the best thing for me at the moment would be to get some diversity with my experience and use it towards creating my future…
    -I’ve been a Marketing manager for one of Australia’s leading re-financers for the past year, dealing with sales, telephone sales, customer service, interpersonal relations, as well as strategic planning and training.
    -I’ve worked in the marketing devision of a Pharmaceutical Co in Canada for experience and training.
    -Previously I managed a restaurant in the inner west of Sydney.

Anyway, just thought I’d throw a line out amongst the fish I think are doing quite well at the moment.

Cheers, Alex

Profile photo of Alexander2Alexander2
    Participant
    @alexander2
    Participant
    @alexander2
    Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Alexander, I was hoping somebody else had some advice here.

I would suggest you look at the newspapers etc. for jobs in the real estate industry, or contact some of the larger agencies direct.

As for mortgage broking, the professional magazine, (can’t remember what it’s called, but it has been mentioned on this site before) is full of ads for people who want to be a broker.

Check out http://www.seek.com.au. I think it’s got jobs in all industries and locations.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of high flyerhigh flyer
    @high-flyer

Alex,
    Where do you live? I might be looking for a property manager in the new year. Sent me your details if interested.

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Hi Alexander,
    if you’re considering a career as a real estate salesman, you could be in luck.
    Check out your local (suburban) newspaper, I know my local paper has ads. for about 5 different agents.
    I guess they might be expecting a selling frenzy?
    Cheers,
    Sue [:)]
    I’ve always advertised on jobsearch.com.au (It’s free)It’s the government run site and has a lot of different jobs available.

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Participant
    @alexander2

Cheers guys, I appreciate the help. I have a couple of interviews lined up.
    AUSTRALIA… What’s your email address? I was actually looking further into property management.
    Thanks again guys.[:D]

Profile photo of high flyerhigh flyer
    @high-flyer
    Profile photo of freedom1freedom1
    @freedom1

australia I am also looking for work in realestate I have done the real estate course and am looking for work around tweed heads or southern gold coast my email is [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.