All Topics / General Property / Mentor wanted in Canberra area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wirrumbirrawirrumbirra
    @wirrumbirra

Hello to all out there.

I have been following numerous posts on the site since reading Steve’s book and have learnt heaps. Many thanks to all of those of you who have been so generous in your sharing [:)]

My wife and I are enthusiastic about going to the next stage but would like the opportunity, if anyone is willing, to be mentored during our early stages. We are not looking for a free ride but are committed to being successful. We realise we have still much to learn but are really keen and willing to make a difference in our lives.

We live just outside Canberra. I can be contacted on [email protected]

“Be unreasonable otherwise you can predict your future because it is just more of your reasonable past”

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

gday wirrumbirra, and welcome to property investing. there are heaps of us here in canberra and we try to meet pretty regulary, so keep an eye out. we normally advertise on this sight when and where we are going to meet. we dont really have a mentor, but we do show each other numbers etc to see if we’ve done it right. Melbear is very cluey on this stuff, and fortunetly for those on this sight she answer’s every question we may have. just keep reading books and learning from everyone here, you will pick it up.
    enjoy
    shaun

Profile photo of wirrumbirrawirrumbirra
    @wirrumbirra

Shaun

Many thanks. We look forward to catching up when ever the next gathering happens [:)]

The thirst for knowledge is never quenched!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.