All Topics / General Property / If You are ENTREPRENEURIAL Minded… then read on!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of StrikerStriker
    Participant
    @jamescameron

This P.I forum has been an excellent pool of talent. It has certainly opened up my mind about “Better” property investing, particularly from different people’s viewpoints and ideas. I have certainly benefited in more ways than one. Thanks Steve![:)] There are others taking this concept one step further and are holding focus groups in their state. After all, 2 heads are better than 1.
    This brings me to my point. I regard myself as a business-minded individual, always studying the market; bouncing potential ideas off friends; constantly searching for a niche in the market. Whether it be property related, business, or whatever, I often find myself number-crunching and thinking.[8)]

So, as I am in Melbourne, my idea is to establish a casual group that would facilitate others like me to casually meet and bounce ideas off one another and brainstorm. There are so many people who have fantastic ideas but do not get them off the ground because they:
    * weren’t sure if it would work
    · weren’t sure how
    · did not know who or where to turn to
    · needed a business partner
    · were too scared to go it alone
    · lacked funds
    · or are extremely enthusiastic to do
    something but lack the spark [:(]

After all, R. Branson began with a small mail order business and grew rapidly because he had a fantastic concept and great contacts who pooled their thoughts and ideas. Who would have ever dreamed that in 40 years he would have an airline; mobile phones; his own soft drinks; a European rail network; a bridal company; credit cards…and the Virgin list goes on.[:O]

Ultimately if we can have fun, meet new people and capitalise on different people’s strengths then who knows what we may achieve.

As Billionaire Frank Lowy simply put it “stop dreaming and get on with it – I didn’t stick to my knitting. But had I stuck to my knitting, I’d still be running a delicatessen.”

I think it’s worth a try and there’s nothing to lose. So, if you are Dynamic, Determined, Ambitious & want to stop dreaming………& want to one day appear in BRW’s Rich 100 (well, you never know), then register your interest with me at [email protected] I’ll then reply to you and let you know how many others are interested[:D]

James

Striker
    Email Me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.