All Topics / Hotch Potch / If You are ENTREPRENEURIAL Minded….then read on!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of StrikerStriker
    Participant
    @jamescameron

This P.I forum has been an excellent pool of talent. It has certainly opened up my mind about “Better” property investing, particularly from different people’s viewpoints and ideas. I have certainly benefited in more ways than one. Thanks Steve![:)] There are others taking this concept one step further and are holding focus groups in their state. After all, 2 heads are better than 1.[;)]
    This brings me to my point. I regard myself as a business-minded individual, always studying the market; bouncing potential ideas off friends; constantly searching for a niche in the market. Whether it be property related, business, or whatever, I often find myself number-crunching and thinking.[:I]

So, as I am in Melbourne, my idea is to establish a casual group that would facilitate others like me to casually meet and bounce ideas off one another and brainstorm. There are so many people who have fantastic ideas but do not get them off the ground because they:
    * weren’t sure if it would work;
    · weren’t sure how;
    · did not know who or where to turn to;
    · needed a business partner;
    · were too scared to go it alone;
    · lacked funds;
    · or are extremely enthusiastic to do
    something but lack the spark[:(]

After all, R. Branson began with a small mail order business and grew rapidly because he had a fantastic concept and great contacts who pooled their thoughts and ideas. Who would have ever dreamed that in 40 years he would have an airline; mobile phones; his own soft drinks; a European rail network; a bridal company; credit cards…and the Virgin list goes on.[:O]

Ultimately if we can have fun, meet new people and capitalise on different people’s strengths then who knows what we may achieve.[;)]

As Billionaire Frank Lowy simply put it “stop dreaming and get on with it – I didn’t stick to my knitting. But had I stuck to my knitting, I’d still be running a delicatessen.”

I think it’s worth a try and there’s nothing to lose. So, if you are Dynamic, Determined, Ambitious & want to stop dreaming………& want to one day appear in BRW’s Rich 100 (well, you never know), then register your interest with me at [email protected] I’ll then reply to you and let you know how many others are interested. [8D]

James

Striker
    Email Me

Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

James,

We must be of the same blood! Please come along to the group I have organised for this Saturday in Melbourne CBD

The address is:

Ross House
    247 Flinders Street
    CBD

Be there at 4pm

there are about 13 people comming and I for one would like to meet you to toss some thoughts around!

Cheers,

Steve
    [email protected]

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

[:D]yay!!! I have 2 gold stars!!![:D]

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of Scarecrow7Scarecrow7
    @scarecrow7

hi guys, could you please include me on this group? Let me know if I need to introduce myself a bit more as I’ve gotta catch the train right NOW!

Profile photo of blowieblowie
    Participant
    @blowie

Any interest for a group in Brisbane of this nature????

tim

Money is an elastic resource, it can be created. Time is not.

Profile photo of VaslavVaslav
    @vaslav

This is interesting.. tomorrow :P can’t wait man.. the Top of my LIst of events that i’ve been anticipating for a long time :P hehehe.. definitely a bOoster for me :P

Kev

Profile photo of PropertyGuy2PropertyGuy2
    @propertyguy2

Sounds like a good idea. I’ll try & organise something too! We could probably have a mini Virgin group! lol

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Hey Raff,

Can’t make it on Saturday [:(]

How often do you have these meetings?

Would they be at the same venue in future?

“Knowledge is Power”

Profile photo of PropertyGuy2PropertyGuy2
    @propertyguy2

I want to get all geared up to be entrepreneurial!!! Still think it’s a great idea James!!

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

hi,
    i have found that the Danny and Paul Hanna’s property/development course to be extremely powerful and detailed. They teach from Wraps to Lease Options, to Development (they are real experts), to setting up the right structures…etc… how to finance,…. etc..

I find the Legal Documents for Trust, Options, Lease Options they have alone is worth more than $10,000 of solicitors fees to write them up!

Would anyone like to share with me their home study course, which contains 19 DVDs, 28 CDs, Legal Documents, workbook, transcript. The cost is only $3497.
    Preferably someone in Melbourne, and then we can work out the deal together. Anyone who is interested please email me at [email protected]

thanks!

Profile photo of concatconcat
    Participant
    @concat

I would definitely be interested but am in the Hunter Valley region NSW. If anyone in this region is interested and this would be great. Maybe evn communictae between groups for ideas and referencing.
    Look forward to hearing from anyone.See where we go from there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘If You are ENTREPRENEURIAL Minded….then read on!’ is closed to new replies.