All Topics / Opinionated! / Melbourne Young Investors Group

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

Hi there everyone, hope all is well. If you have missed the previous posts we are setting up a Young investors group in Melbourne for those that would like to attend – So far the group is about 13 strong and we are having our first meeting this saturday, so come along and bounce your ideas around and learn from other people who are also out there “in the trenches”!

The details for the meeting on Saturday are as follows:

Date: 06/12/2003
    Time: 4.00pm
    Level 3
    Ross House
    247 Flinders Lane
    CBD

The venue is a private room that we have booked as it seems no one with a lounge bar wants to do business on a saturday afternoon in the CBD!!!
    Ricardo has been helpful enough to use some contacts to make this arrangement.

The building is secure and when you arrive you will be let in by either myself or Ricardo.

If you happen to get there later than expected call my mobile number – 0421 353 186 – and one of us will come down to get you!

The room booking has come at a small cost of $30 so any contribution to this will be appreciated. Ricardo has fronted the bill and I have agreed to go halves should other members not wish to pay as this was not an expected cost.

Well… thats about all I think… if you have any questions please email me or call me otherwise we will see you on Saturday!

It might also be an idead to bring a note book and pen too just in case there is something discussed that you wish to take notes on or some ones details you wish to take down.

See you all on Saturday! It should be great!

Steve
    riffraff

if you want to be added to the mailing list please email me at [email protected] Cheers!

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hiya,

Is there an cutoff age for the ‘Young Investors Group’ I’m not sure where I stand at 31 [;)][:D]

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of RichardoRichardo
    @richardo

quote:

Hiya,

Is there an cutoff age for the ‘Young Investors Group’ I’m not sure where I stand at 31 [;)][:D]

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Hey Sooshie!

I’m a bit older than 31 myself! And yet I’ve been made welcome by Steve, so I’ve jumped in! I’m sure everyone else is welcome too! Just by way of clarification, the meeting will take place in the 1st floor, not the 3rd floor as we got a better room! There’s also a kithchen with hot, running water for byo coffee or tea – or soft drinks. Ross House is just around the corner from Flinder St. Station so catch the train to avoid parking hassles!

Looking forward to meeting lotsa interesting people!

Regards,

Rick.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.