All Topics / General Property / Melbourne Young Investors Group

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

Hi there everyone, hope all is well. If you have missed the previous posts we are setting up a Young investors group in Melbourne for those that would like to attend – So far the group is about 13 strong and we are having our first meeting this saturday, so come along and bounce your ideas around and learn from other people who are also out there “in the trenches”!

The details for the meeting on Saturday are as follows:

Date: 06/12/2003
    Time: 4.00pm
    Level 3
    Ross House
    247 Flinders Lane
    CBD

The venue is a private room that we have booked as it seems no one with a lounge bar wants to do business on a saturday afternoon in the CBD!!!
    Ricardo has been helpful enough to use some contacts to make this arrangement.

The building is secure and when you arrive you will be let in by either myself or Ricardo.

If you happen to get there later than expected call my mobile number – 0421 353 186 – and one of us will come down to get you!

The room booking has come at a small cost of $30 so any contribution to this will be appreciated. Ricardo has fronted the bill and I have agreed to go halves should other members not wish to pay as this was not an expected cost.

Well… thats about all I think… if you have any questions please email me or call me otherwise we will see you on Saturday!

It might also be an idead to bring a note book and pen too just in case there is something discussed that you wish to take notes on or some ones details you wish to take down.

See you all on Saturday! It should be great!

Steve
    riffraff

if you want to be added to the mailing list please email me at [email protected] Cheers!

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Great idea – just remember that by pitching it to younger people you may cut out those who have years of experience to bring to the table.

I wish you guys every success.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of RichardoRichardo
    @richardo

quote:

Great idea – just remember that by pitching it to younger people you may cut out those who have years of experience to bring to the table.

I wish you guys every success.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Dear Mortgage Hunter,

Good Point, and I’m sure Steve agrees, as I told him I was interested in joining the group and I’m no longer a youngie! He said that was fine and said I had some good ideas. So everybody is welcome!

Just clarifying:

The meeting will be on the 1st floor. If you’re a bit late either call Steve on his mobile or ring the bell (1st floor – front) but try to be on time! BYO soft drinks or tea or coffee. (There’s hot running water and cups). Ross House is at 247 Flinder’s Lane between Swanston and Elizabeth – Just around the corner from Flinder St. Station, so catch the train if you want to avoid parking hassels!

Regards,

Rick.

Profile photo of PT_BearPT_Bear
    @pt_bear

May I suggest that future meetings not be on a Saturday afternoon. I’m often looking at houses at that time.

Profile photo of RichardoRichardo
    @richardo

Dear Bear,

Valid point. When would you suggest future meetings should take place? I still hope you can make it to this one and express your views and valuable opinions,

Regards,

Rick.

Profile photo of VaslavVaslav
    @vaslav

errr.. just clarifying,

is it level 3 or level 1 ? the original post states Level 3 ?

Also, it’s unfortunate steve is unable to make it, so is there another mobile we could contact since Steve won’t be around tomorrow?

Thanks,

Kev

Profile photo of kyl_37kyl_37
    @kyl_37

Hi Melbourne young investors group

I am sorry I missed this meeting as Im sure it would have been beneficial…starting out is always difficult! I hope all that attended had a good afternoon and that y’all plan to do another meeting some time that I might attend :-)

Kyl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.