All Topics / General Property / after auctions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

how can i find those properties that didnt sell in auctions?
    I read in the newspaper that the auction results and ratios are not accurate, since the agents dont report the aucts that didnt sell.

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

quote:

how can i find those properties that didnt sell in auctions?
    I read in the newspaper that the auction results and ratios are not accurate, since the agents dont report the aucts that didnt sell.

Fullout

It makes sense to look for these properties as when you find them you will almost certainly find a motivated vendor who has had the “stuffing knocked out” of them with the emotional trauma of an auction that did not sell.

You are correct that agnets don’t report all passed in properties, but they will almost certainly report all sales.

To find the properties that did not sell at auction have a look at the auction ads for the geographic areas in which you are interested and then after the weekend look inn the papers to find those properties that were passed in or were not reported. they are the ones to follow up.

How to take advantage of the new auction rules is a lead article in this months Property Investmant Update ezine – subscribe4free at
    http://www.metropole.com.au/html/Subscribe.htm

Michael Yardney
    Metropole Properties
    http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni

I Look in the sunday age
    and the sunday sun
    all the reported ones are listed there

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

quote:

I Look in the sunday age
    and the sunday sun
    all the reported ones are listed there

What I meant was look at Sturday’s Age and see which auctions were listed for that day. You will find many of them will not have results reported on Sunday

Michael Yardney
    Metropole Properties
    http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of lynchy2lynchy2
    @lynchy2

What alot of misinformation,as an agent we would be mad not to report auction results the reality is it is often the best ad that gets some so called experts like yourself calling and perhaps logically those that may not be reported are those that the vendors are unrealistic and really dont want to sell

Profile photo of lynchy2lynchy2
    @lynchy2

What alot of misinformation,as an agent we would be mad not to report auction results the reality is it is often the best ad that gets some so called experts like yourself calling and perhaps logically those that may not be reported are those that the vendors are unrealistic and really dont want to sell

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.