Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of rolonationrolonation
    @rolonation

Hi Guys

Excuse my ignorance please, I have just been out and bought the book 0-130 properties and upon purchasing the book store clerk was telling me that the main process used in this bookk is wrapping and that this is a big no-no in Western Australia. Is this so or has the store clerk got his facts mixed up??

Confused

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi rolonation

I would dispute that the main process in the books is wraps. It is a big part, but there are still examples of renos, buy and holds, etc. etc.

In WA, to do a ‘wrap’ you need to get a credit provider’s licence – cost couple of hundred, time frame, couple (or more) of weeks. I don’t think it’s too hard, but it’s ‘one more hoop’ to jump through. There are plenty of WA people around here, and this has been discussed at length. Do a search and have a read of the Wraps Forum.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I believe the only place you cant do wraps is in South Australia. However this can be overcome by rent to buy lease strategy.

Regards Bear

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.