All Topics / General Property / How do I start???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of rolonationrolonation
    @rolonation

Last year I built my first house at the age of 21, Iam now looking at investing in property but I have absolutely no idea where to start. If anyone could help me that would be great!! I have about $95000.00 equity in the property but do not know what to do. Please help

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi rolonation

Well done and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you read Steve’s book and others and start investing in your knowledge then when the time feels right start putting your knowledge into practice.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

You have built a house? You have already started my friend[:D]

Just keeping pushing on ahead!

Look at 20 open houses in your area next weekend. Start researching.

I wish I was in your position when I was 21.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

Hi there rolonation,

Don’t worry.. we all started off as Newbies!! (In fact, I’m really only new to the forum myself..)

My advice to you is to learn as much as you can – cheaply if you can! Look on the forums; there are lots of posts about books to read. Check out the investment section in the library or bookshop.

Also try going to some of the cheaper (or free) seminars. I can recommend Dolf De Roos, Robert Kiyosaki, Steve McKnight, John Burley, Peter Flanagan for starters. If you are specifically interested in wraps, Rick Otton is good too. Start with the cheapie events though!! Some of these guys have websites you can check out.

Also try powwowevents.com for upcoming seminars.

Keep reading the forum, there’s lots to learn on here too!

Hope some of these suggestions help..

Knowledge is power!! Have fun! [:)] [:)]

Lozza

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.