All Topics / General Property / Landmark Investments and Melbourne Property Invest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of swaneyswaney
    @swaney

Has anyone heard of or dealt with either of these two companies..If so can u tell me if they are reputable or not and how they work.Greatly appreciated…

Profile photo of CarLoverCarLover
    Participant
    @carlover

I almost bought a property from Landmark Investment last year.

I pulled out of the deal when I found that the property was worth less than purchase price from local real estate agents.

I would be EXTREMELY careful about purchasing any property through a marketing companies. Think about it, you are paying for heir overheads, their sales staff, and so on.

I believe that the best deals are the one that you research and find yourself, not the ones sold to you through a marketing company.

My experience has taught me that if you are not prepared to do your own research, you shouldn’t invest.

Whatever you do, be careful.

Happy investing[:)]

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Pretty much what Car Lover said – marketing companies always charge to sell properties, and i’ll guarantee you 9.5 times out of 10 the marketers fee will be tacked straight onto the price of the property – and then some…

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

In the property I bought between Brisbane and Gold Coast in 1994 (two tier marketed big time!!), we paid $112K, and the ‘agent’ or company that signed us up was paid $10K.

That’s the sort of commission that I recently paid on a $390K selling price.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.