All Topics / Opinionated! / Ed Burton/Lance Spicer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wezwazwezwaz
    Participant
    @wezwaz

Has anyone attended an Ed Burton seminar? He seems genuine, but then again all seminar presenters do at the time. If so, without any BS can you vouch for his material, i.e. you have actually put it to good use?

I do like his theory about doesn’t matter whether you are feeling positive or crappy, you will fail if you don’t know what to do. Truer words were never spoken. Also his nine month money back guarantee is different to all others.

Lance Spicer, through his newsletters, is how I first heard of Ed Burton. Has anyone used Lance Spicer’s books/educational material and found them to be good value? Feedback on your experience would be most welcome. Thanks.

Profile photo of MarcoMarco
    @marco

Hi there wezwas,
    Although I have not personally attended Ed Burton’s seminars I would like to offer the following comments. Take them for what they are worth.

One of my colleagues has attended and we are now using *some* of the strategies as per the seminar.

As far as Lance Spicer is concerned,no comment. Have read the books but not gone much further than that.

Have a great day!

M

Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

Hi wezwaz
    just a quick Question

do you know if Ed Burton has writen any book’s
    i was just woundering where you read the line
    “it doesn’t matter whether you are feeling positive or crappy, you will fail if you don’t know what to do”

Thanks

Profile photo of rickywrickyw
    @rickyw

hi, i have read lance spicers books and was so involved in all of them for 3 weeks straight. Very very interesting but looks at a perspective alot broader than any other book or seminar. DOnt be scared by it, its just that media portrays some of the offshore investing in a very very negative way but thats the ability of the media. Great books and great web site – follow some links on trident.com.au and you will be intrigued.
    cheers – ed burton is next for me if spicer reccomends then its good he is a genius

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.