All Topics / Opinionated! / Congratulate an achiever!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi All,

Whilst reading through the posts, I came across praise for the Night with Dale Guthrum-Goss (26.11.03), which was organised by DaisyGirl.

I’ve spoken to Mr GG and think he is wonderful too, so I think what DaisyGirl did by bringing him to many people was a fantastic job!

It also got me thinking (yes, I know it’s strange to be thinking at these wee hours of the morning [:0)]) that it would be great to Congratulate those people who went out of their way to get something done and not only achieved it, but in doing so, contributed to the benefit of others.
    I can think of many people ([;)]), many who will remain silent achievers unless we congratulate them by posting their forum ‘handle’ and singing their praise. [^][^][^]

My pick tonight is DaisyGirl. Read at this link

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5764

If you’d like to nominate someone or congratulate someone for their great effort or achievement… Here is your opportunity.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

Great idea Sooshie,

Id like to single out Bill for all the wonderful help he provided and the time he took to help everyone.

Good on you Bill it was greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Yes, good idea, some positive stuff….

I’d like to single out melbear, she answers as many questions as she can and is always courteous and patient. Especially with the newbies. She also keeps her answers clear and simple, easy for everyone to understand.
    Well done, melbear,
    Sue [:)]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I find it very hard to single out one person, there are so many wonderful forumites. So if I can have a few favourites, Melbear [:X], Mortgage Hunter[:X], Billfromoz [:X](so[:(] he left) and Westan[:X], and I like SIS [:X]also. Also many others.[:X][:X][:X]
    Don’t make me choose, I can’t!!![;)]

Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

I wonder why Melbear isn’t yet nominated as a Moderator. She deserves it.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Wow!

This is more like it…

WELCOME BACK TO HAPPYSVILLE FORUMITES!!! [^][^][^]

I think you’ve all nominated great people… YAY! Well done for your contributions..

Keep up the good work…and keep the congratulations coming!!!

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

@sooshie

Hi again,

I think it would be nice, when you Congratulate someone, perhaps write a little on why you have found them to be special. Hopefully, we will get a huge thread, praising each person on the forum (almost like a daisy chain) one by one.

Cheers

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

i want to congratulate Steve for coming back and being around the forum again. timely and most appreciated.

cheers-
    Minimogul

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi,

I’d just like to congratulate richmond. I think he is the best bloke around for being so ruggedly handsome… mysteriously charismatic… physically imposing… and yet, sensitive.

He is a thorough gentleman and should have played for the Tigers if it wasn’t for a knackered hip. He constantly fights off hordes of women, dishing them off to his friends in a caring, sharing way that leaves no-one with hurt feelings, because richmond only has eyes for one lass… soon-to-be mrs richmond… a brilliant paramedic around the northern suburbs of Melbourne.

I also like that he’s in constant denial of reality and admits to being a pathological liar (except for the bit about soon-to-be mrs richmond).

r

@sooshie

[:0)][:D][:0)][:D]

Profile photo of xyzzyxyzzy
    Participant
    @xyzzy

Richmond!

What are you on?

The whiff of matrimony perhaps?

Good luck with the wedding!

Its a pity telegrams have ended otherwise I could have sent

“Lord Baden Powell, The Lord Kitichner, The Duke of Gloster, The Duke of Kent, The Student Prince and all the other pubs that you frequented during your batchelorhood regret your passing into the ranks of matrimony”

Nominate Richmond as achiever because he is getting hitched!

Participant
    @celivia

LOL Sooshie, I forgot about my reasons, I hate to hand out compliments, but Sooshie is making me [;)]

Melbear is just always there for everyone with great advice, is ever so friendly and explains things very well. Wonderful person!

Mortgage Hunter (Simon) is just the most wonderful guy, very professional and helpful and understanding, always offering help to anyone who needs it. He’s found a loan for me and he’s really great and never tires of helping.

Billfromoz is also really professional and knowledgable and always willing to help and has good straightforward advice and is not afraid to express his strong opinions, I like that.

Westan gives fantastic advice and is always helpful as well, and friendly, has heaps of patience.

SIS is just amazing and admirable, he is a natural with already many IPs while he’s still studying, and is also offering great advice. Yeh SIS I still think you have a magic wand.

I forgot to mention Kay henry, I like him, he has a good sense of humour, and also he comes across as a really caring and lovely and selfless person, and he’s a thinker.

As I said, I find most people very helpful on this forum, not only the ones I mentioned.
    How can I choose just one, you’re all wonderful!

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

quote:

I forgot to mention Kay henry, I like him, he has a good sense of humour, and also he comes across as a really caring and lovely and selfless person, and he’s a thinker.

Him[?] He[:O] All my fantasies are destroyed if this is true.

Participant
    @celivia

LOL Rubbachook, sorry Kay Henry, let’s change you back into a she/her!
    Hopefully I haven’t given any other forumites a sexchange![:O]
    Rubba you can go on fantasising.

@sooshie

Hi there,

I’d like to praise Westan, for being a wonderful resource as well as a helpful and informative contributor to all forumites on a variety of issues regarding property (and more [;)]). [:D]
    I’d like to praise Simon (Mortgage Hunter) who has been answering posts like a real trooper! [:D]
    Mini, Thanks for helping others out, without your advice, your honesty and your tips on NZ the forum wouldn’t be the same. [:D]
    To Del and Enjolady – Leigh and Melbear who are all wonderful women who both juggle work, family and property investing making it look easy and still have time to tirelessly answer posts at the forum.
    To Pinky and Arty who are probably still unpacking boxes from their recent move.. (Gee I’d like to find out what’s in their boxes [;)][:0)]) for their humour and honesty.[:D]
    To Aussierogue for answering posts and being part of the PI community… [:D]
    To Fudge111 & Broz00 for your spreadsheets that make life easier for all…[:D]
    There are so many of you, so I’ve just named a few of you… I could go on and on.. so maybe jump on in and put your own praise into a post..
    These people have given of their time, so much of themselves, you all deserve a big pat on the back for a job well done.
    Stay tuned for next installment…

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

I would like to add my $10 worth.

To choose one person is extremely difficult as has already been stated.

(Sooshie, Westan, Melbear, Bill, Minimogul, Richmond, Steve(himself), Enjolady( and thanks Leigh, my glove turned up this week-now have to learn how to drive it), xyzzy, Mortgage Hunter, rAty and Pinkeeeeeeeee, Aussierogue, and Crashy to, SIS)

Well done guys and gals.

Now NOONE has mentioned the best comic of all on the site,
    ta daaaaa I nominate PropertyuuRG.

I find his postings very humourous (most of them anyway).

Every night I can get a good laugh when reading what he has contributed during the day.

The race between him and rAty(to be the first to have 1000 postings) and the repartee between the two of them and the other forumites who jumped in every now and again was a joy to behold.

Regards

@sooshie

Hey Muppet,

I thought my spelling was bad [;)][:0)]

I’m sure Arty and PropertyGuru will be thrilled that they can make people laugh…must say I’ve cracked a few smiles reading their posts… and that of some others… [:D]

Thanks for your Contribution… [;)]
    Time for GROUP HUGS [:X][:X][:X]
    Cheers

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I wanna thank Muppet, cos he makes me laugh as much as Guru and Arty and Pinky.

Plus, he’s got awesome info on New Zealand, and he said that he and Westan look like Santa![;)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hey, hang on a bit.

Mel i’m sure you’ve got it wrong it’s muppet who looks like Santa Not me[:O]

i look more like one of his elves[:D]
    regards westan

@sooshie

Hiya,

I agree with Westan, he looks more like one of the cute elves (although he’s too tall…you’ll have to shrink a bit Westan…) [;)][:D]

Gee, it would be really nice to have a PI X-Mas (or celebratory) party!!! Santa Steve and co.

What do you think?

Cheers

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.