All Topics / Opinionated! / ARGH!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ellymanellyman
    @ellyman

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH[:(]

Now that I have your attention, I really need a helping hand. I don’t want to be forced into bankruptcy. Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is David Ellis and I am a Entrepreneur in training, but I really need a mentor and some one to lend a hand so I can secure finance for a new franchise and make myself & the business a huge success. Allow me to explain.

My lovely wife & I owned a restaurant for about 11 months before we were locked out by the landlords. After 2 years of frustrations and trying to pay out creditors, we suddenly found a franchise that will help our situation, pay out creditors and start living again. They say that you learn from mistakes, I now know that first hand. After trying to secure finance from the traditional lenders, it is so frustrating to hear that we can’t get finance for various reason’s. Bad credit, franchise is not known, no security etc. However, I haven’t given up as I know that I will get finance, I know that I will be successful, I know that I will pay out all old creditors & I know that I will grateful to someone. Now you can understand this drastic action that I have to take.

<<edited out :please contact admin for more detail>>

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
    Until I hear from you, have an exceptional day

David Keith Ellis[:D]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi David and welcome to the forum,

Sounds like you are having a really tough time. I sincerely hope that things work out for you.

However, I believe you should have asked permission from [email protected] before you leave your contact details asking strangers for money.

It’s sad that there are a LOT of scammers out there, with real sob stories. I’m sure yours isn’t one of those, but going thru the correct channels is only polite.

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi David,

I’m locking this post until further notice. Contact admin if you want further advice as to how to go about getting help for your particular situation without requesting money from forumites.
    Best of luck.

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.