All Topics / Opinionated! / A bloke can’t even say “Goodbye” !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Gee thanks Steve,

All I wanted to do was to say goodbye and thank everyone for making my visit an interesting one. Where was my personal attack in that? It appears that even that topic has been deleted also. Your site has served it’s purpose for me in gaining a better understanding of your idea, as just one of many. I thought I would drop in one last time to check on a response before my “Unsubscibe” e-mail is actioned. But there is nothing for anyone to respond.

You have drummed in due dilligence. Quote ” …. PI.com does not exert control over other users and members of the site and is not liable for their opinions or behaviour …. “

For the life of me I can’t find the sub-clause where it states “with the exception of selective deletion”.

Yeah, I know. About to be edited out, but at least you might get to read it. Like I said, it’s your bat and ball and I appreciate the medium you have provided.

Happy investing and kind regards as always, Phil

<<Actually, your post, my post and other peoples’ posts were all deleted to the extent they made reference to an issue that has thankfully been resolved. FYI, your unsubcribe request will be actioned next week. I’m sorry to see you go; thanks for your contribution. – Steve McKnight>>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.