All Topics / Opinionated! / LET’S GET BACK TO BASICS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi all…

Now, I haven’t been a member here as long as some have, only since around May/June in fact, but that was well before the traffic increased to what it is today.

It was a brilliant resource then, long before Bill, Crashy, WayneL, LuckyPhil et al began posting here. It’s been a brilliant resource since they all came on board, and if people choose to leave it will still be a brilliant resource, because you still have the likes of melbear, westan, mortgage hunter et al who are around.

So please, some perspective, this is just a forum, it’s not a window on anyone’s life, it’s just a place to swap ideas. If people become friends, that’s great. If they don’t, well that’s life.

I try not to become angry if someone has a dig at me, because maybe I’ve just made a blue in my perception of what they’ve written… who cares anyway? It’s not like I REALLY know the person at the other end of the keyboard, and heck, maybe my interpretation’s all wrong anyway… If it’s from someone who I’ve grown to respect, well, maybe that’s a different story… but if it’s from someone who has been around five minutes, why would I give a toss?

So Bill, Phil, crashy and the rest who reckon they’re leaving, why not hang around, let the kinks sort themselves out and get on with life?
    Yes, I know your integrity was questioned Bill, but we both know there are plenty of your supporters around who reckon you’re alright. I have no issue with you at all, as you know.

Anyway, why don’t we all get on with helping each other make some of the folding stuff? That’s what we’re here for anyway…

Cheers
    r

ps Bill, I may be a moderator, but I’m not “on call” to summon Steve at any forum member’s request re: a post where you demanded a moderator summon Steve (again, maybe I interpreted wrongly, maybe you were joking)… It’s not like we get paid to moderate, I just happen to spend a lot of time on the internet and check in here several times daily when I’m at work. I have deleted threads that I thought were questionable in terms of people asking for money for certain tasks such as “spotting” or to become “development partners” because a lot of gullible people can get sucked in. I haven’t deleted any of the ones in regards to your spat with mini, because honestly mate, there’s bigger issues to worry about.

pps At the end of the day, believe it or not, a website is not a democracy… the site owner can run it as he/she sees fit. People either have to lump it or leave it.

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Richmond,

Finally a post with some sanity..

I for one am very bored with this whole thing and would like people to make up their minds whether they are in or out. There has been enough said on this matter.

If they are in – GET OVER IT!! (PLEASE) [:)]
    If they are out – MOVE ON!!! (THANKYOU) [:)]

Personally, I can understand that Bill is feeling battered. However, people with such vocal opinions should be prepared for a bit of flack. If they don’t like what they get back, then make a decision. (see above)

Don’t keep going over this stuff – PLEASE..

I for one am here for the learning. There has not been much of that on this forum in the last few days. Just C R A P. This forum is not a chat room.

Please – we are all adults – let’s start acting like that.

New day, new attitude [:I]

Cheers,[:)]

Del

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.